Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does it do lets way up the pros and cons

Sorry I dnt knowwhat that is?
Fibromyalgia is a chronic condition characterized by widespread pain in your muscles, ligaments and tendons, as well as fatigue and multiple tender points — places on your body where slight pressure causes pain.

Signs and symptoms of fibromyalgia can vary, depending on the weather, stress, physical activity or even the time of day.

Widespread pain and tender points
The pain associated with fibromyalgia is described as a constant dull ache, typically arising from muscles. To be considered widespread, the pain must occur on both sides of your body and above and below your waist.

Fibromyalgia is characterized by additional pain when firm pressure is applied to specific areas of your body, called tender points. Tender point locations include:

■Back of the head
■Between shoulder blades
■Top of shoulders
■Front sides of neck
■Upper chest
■Outer elbows
■Upper hips
■Sides of hips
■Inner knees
Fatigue and sleep disturbances
People with fibromyalgia often awaken tired, even though they seem to get plenty of sleep. Experts believe that these people rarely reach the deep restorative stage of sleep. Sleep disorders that have been linked to fibromyalgia include restless legs syndrome and sleep apnea.

Co-existing conditions
Many people who have fibromyalgia also may have:

■Chronic fatigue syndrome
■Depression
■Endometriosis
■Headaches
■Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
■Lupus
■Osteoarthritis
■Post-traumatic stress disorder
■Restless legs syndrome
■Rheumatoid arthritis

I have had this for 7 years.. got it from birth... it was worth it.

They say it has to do with the brain function. I am getting a treatment called Bowen therapy..its like accupressure and its supposed to reset my brain function and hopeful cure that and my hemipheligic migraines which cause paralysis.

Funny thing is hubby knows all this stress kills me

How weird, I never knew anyone else who got Hemiplegic migraines. I get those. Scared the crap out of me first time I got one.

No way Star. Me neither. I dont feel so all alone now!.. Whats your real name btw.? I think my dad had them when he was little but they though epilepsy. But he passed away in 03. I got them starting in 05. wow . small world.

I wish it was just a hangover. Id be drunk right now.

I even tried drinking cranberry and lime. and I think im allergic to the cranberry:(

Real small world.

My names Danielle but you can call me Starry, everyone does :)

That's why I was off work today I had one last night I was so stressed.

I have been getting them weekly late:(
Where do you get paralyzed? I actually cant work anymore.

Sorry was having dinner.

Generally I get left side total paralysis. Sometimes it's just weakness or localised to my arm. It's totally bizzarre.

Sorry was having dinner.

Generally I get left side total paralysis. Sometimes it's just weakness or localised to my arm. It's totally bizzarre.

Thats okay. First time for me I was doing daycare. I just couldnt move. I get total leg paralysis and mostly right side paralysis. Sometimes I get it in my arm. my face twitches some too. Its weird. Sometimes stress causes it sometimes it just happens.

Do you take anything for it? There is nothing for me to take. How long did it take for you to get diagnosed?

No I can't take anything for it just have to let it pass.

I haven't had a bad one for ages. First one I had was the worst one I was fully paralysed on my left hand side for 6 hours.

This started happening after I had a mini stroke (clot on the brain) when I was 22. I'm 27 now...

Sucks you have them so often though :hugs:

hi i dnt know if this is the right forum toask but when yor pregnant are you ment to o really sticky down below just i need to know as think im oregnant and no shops open s cnt uy est till morning thanks

No I can't take anything for it just have to let it pass.

I haven't had a bad one for ages. First one I had was the worst one I was fully paralysed on my left hand side for 6 hours.

This started happening after I had a mini stroke (clot on the brain) when I was 22. I'm 27 now...

Sucks you have them so often though :hugs:

I cant either. I havent had a bad one in a few months. Mine last for about 4 hours at a time.

I never had a stroke. Mine just started. I think its genetics.

Have you had anymore strokes? That would be so scary. Of course I am wondering when my face twitches if that is what is going on.

I am glad I found someone that has them :happydance: Not that they are great but I dont feel so alone.:hugs:

It took them four years to tell me I had them

So, ff is now giving me 91 points for pregnancy symptoms. I find it funny they give you points. I like that number though.

I never got higher than 88, but I was pregnant. You are pregnant:)

I am trying to not test until sunday. I will be 13dpo by then. At least my headache is gone now for the most part.

Shannon-are you feeling any better? How was your workout earlier? :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back