Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Headache was huge for me.

Im not actually. Hubby thinks I was never pregnant. My workout was good, but I am paying for it now as usual.

I'm sorry..that's not fair. He does not know what you feel. You have been pregnant before. You know what it feels like. I wish I could give you a real hug.:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
BTW- what's a diva cup?

Its like the softcup but reusable:) https://www.divacup.com/

Yes its totally not fair. I am so torn up inside. My mom told me the same thing today as well. I dont understand.

Well, we all know that you were and we support you. I know it's is not the same coming from people you have never met in person, but it is support none the less.
You were meant to be a mommy and it will happen for you.:dust:

AWW thank you.:cry: that made me tear up. I have wanted another one since I had my Saben.
Im glad I have you girls:)

hi i have been trying for over a year to get pregnant and have tried everything i can think off is there any tips that any1 might know that could possibly help i will try anything thanks xx

hi i have been trying for over a year to get pregnant and have tried everything i can think off is there any tips that any1 might know that could possibly help i will try anything thanks xx

are your cycles normal?

yea my cycles are always normal apart from when i was on pill but they said that was normal to happen i came off the pill 14 months ago and still nothing but me and my partner have tried everything we can think off

Have you tried taking your temperature? Maybe you arent ovulating or you are ovulating later or earlier than you think?

i havent tried my temputer but i have done ovalation tests my partner says its cos im stressin to much but is it possible to stress to much

Did you do it in the morning before you got out of bed? Look at my chart in my link. I had a 65 day cycle and I started temping in the middle cause I thought I would never ever ovulate sure enough I did. Its the best way to see if you are. As soon as my alarm goes off the thermometer goes in my mouth:)

oh rite i didnt think off that thank you very much so how long have you been trying

oh rite i didnt think off that thank you very much so how long have you been trying

Going on 6 months. I was pregnant and had a chemical. Had the positive test and symptoms then AF came

aww so sorry hun i had a misscarriage wen we first started trying i feel lyk im doing something wrong and i got no1 to talk to cos i havent told any1 im tryin n 5 of my friends just had babies and also my sister everywhere i go some1s preggers or got a new born i keep looking online 4 stuff and go to buy it but my partners says i shoudlnt cos he thinks itll upset me more its so draining

aww so sorry hun i had a misscarriage wen we first started trying i feel lyk im doing something wrong and i got no1 to talk to cos i havent told any1 im tryin n 5 of my friends just had babies and also my sister everywhere i go some1s preggers or got a new born i keep looking online 4 stuff and go to buy it but my partners says i shoudlnt cos he thinks itll upset me more its so draining

yes they are everywhere. This board is amazing. There is a miscarriage support section. I have been using it lately. Thankfully all my family is done with kids:) Having a miscarriage is the worse.

I think you should really start temping in the morning before you get out of bed. Add it into fertility friend:) I am so glad I started doing that. Also people are saying softcups work https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/173508-softcups.html

i know im new to the board but it looks like ppl trying can really chat n understand wat each other are going through i defo will do the temp thing is it just a normal lyk temputer thing you have to buy im quite lucky cos my partner was and still is very supportive off the misscarriage he helped me get through it even tho i will never ever forget him/her ever and i think ill look up that softcups

i know im new to the board but it looks like ppl trying can really chat n understand wat each other are going through i defo will do the temp thing is it just a normal lyk temputer thing you have to buy im quite lucky cos my partner was and still is very supportive off the misscarriage he helped me get through it even tho i will never ever forget him/her ever and i think ill look up that softcups

You definitely can find some amazing people. Just got to the store and get a digital thermometer. :) I used my sons lol. I just purchased a new one for me. Cause I dont want to have to go in my room all the time for the thermometer.
You are lucky he did. Mine isnt understanding at all. All I have is the girls on here.

Well I am going to bed. Will be back on tomorrow. :sleep:
night

Goodnight Shannon. I hope you sleep well and feel better in the morning.:hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member