Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
my temps risen my .3 degrees this morning, cm stretchy and clear and tons of of (sorry for tmi lol!) as well as feeling twinges where my right ovary is.

so if I bd tonight and over the weekend will I have a good chance of :bfp: or is it too late?

Hi ladies :D

I got my Conceive Plus today..sooo excited! I have a lot to catch up on on here, but will have to do it later. Gotta take my daughter to dance lessons now.

Much love! <3 xo

ness is it egg white cm? I'd bd . You never know

Hi hun

it's slippery when I check with my finger and when it was in my underwear (sorry girls TMI lol!) it was stretchy egg whitey

Should I bd tonight and softcup after?

you are most fertile when it's egg white, but I would still bd and use a softcup.

I'm gonna get the diva cup this weekend.

Good Morning Ladies.... I got waken up with the ever so lovely cramps this morning Ugg

Nessicle, time to get busy.... :sex: :sex: :sex: Now is the right time ..... Good Luck!

Yup. Ness.. I was thinking and looked at your ticker. Your body is probably fertile and getting ready to O.

Kim, I am having the same damn thing. I am tired of them! I just keep thinking maybe its cause I am going to O soon.

Brandy, I think some of us are trying extra things. :) Im going to the natural foods store and getting a diva cup. Hubby wont even notice. He is passed out after everytime lol

Yup. Ness.. I was thinking and looked at your ticker. Your body is probably fertile and getting ready to O.

Kim, I am having the same damn thing. I am tired of them! I just keep thinking maybe its cause I am going to O soon.

Yep thats what I'm thinking too.... He better bring his butt over here this weekend if not then Tues and Weds is my most fertile days...

Ya know I've had the same dream again twice in the last two days?? Damn hormones again... haha My friend that is psychic keeps telling me to get a scan? both dreams same thing??? weird :wacko:

I have'nt seen Jellie at all.... :( Hope she is OK...

I hope she is too.

I am going to use my hubby this weekend.. lol
Looks like you and I are having the same cycle.

Can you suprise him whereever he is? :)

HAHA... He'll enjoy Every minute of it I assure you... lol

I think he has his kiddo's this weekend... I won't see him.. I'll probably see him on Tues or Weds... THAT is My Fertile days Woot Woot..

We have 3 kids this weekend. Hubby will be more grouchy as he has to drive to mass and get his girls and sunday bring them back. So hopefully the :sex: will make him less moody.

Tell him he better be over tuesday or else lol

Wow your gonna have a housefull.... I love kids... Its like a playdate for me... I had 2 stepchildren and they kept me busy and in shape... lol
I'm sure you'll be able to soothe him on Sunday... Do a candlelight dinner for 2 get the mood right for some serious :sex: :)

Yeah I told him last night he has 2 1/2 weeks to make up.... Its going to be an allnighter and he ain't runnin off to no where.... haha

Why do I keep having these dreams, the same one twice now?

This is what I found...
Most dreams contain messages that serve to teach you something about yourself. However, soon after you wake up to go about your daily routine, you tend to quickly forget what you dream about. The message in recurring dreams may be so important and/or powerful that it refuses to go away. The frequent repetition of such dreams forces you to pay attention and confront the dream. It is desperately trying to tell you something.

WOW

Wow, that is amazing about dreams. I have had about 5 now of the daughter Senthil and I are supposed to have. The last one was her going to the light with my dad.

I love kids too, but 7, 10 & 12 they are always needing something to do. Phew!

Yah I dont know if he deserves any romantic stuff from me. Hes being a meanie.

Lol. He better get ready for you

Sometimes Men can be over erratic at times its weird... Hell get what you want, so do the thang... lol :sex:

Well I just got off the phone with a good friend of mine and she had finally made me realize that my OH is'nt the one for Me... Its like I have to beg to see him and BD is what attracts him to me... I told her hell I just want the swimmer and he can piss off... lol I really do love him, but now I'm really thinking I'm doing this alone.... not good.. I guess I'll see how this weekend goes... IF he wants to be with me he'll find time, and I'm Not going to call him... I WISHED I STAYED MARRIED>>>>UGGGG Less BS
Shew... OK I'm done... Sorry for the rant...

Sometimes Men can be over erratic at times its weird... Hell get what you want, so do the thang... lol :sex:

Well I just got off the phone with a good friend of mine and she had finally made me realize that my OH is'nt the one for Me... Its like I have to beg to see him and BD is what attracts him to me... I told her hell I just want the swimmer and he can piss off... lol I really do love him, but now I'm really thinking I'm doing this alone.... not good.. I guess I'll see how this weekend goes... IF he wants to be with me he'll find time, and I'm Not going to call him... I WISHED I STAYED MARRIED>>>>UGGGG Less BS
Shew... OK I'm done... Sorry for the rant...

yES They can. frustrates me. Mine never was like this until after wer got married.

Aww.:hugs: Sometimes friends that know us well can tell us things that make sense. Yah let him chase you:) hmm maybe I should take my own advice :winkwink::haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"