Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yay!! So if I do bd tonight and Sunday and use softcups I'm in with a pretty good chance of conceiving?

ha ha it's fab being a member of this site - it's opened my eyes up so much. It's not just a case of having loads of sex and then bam you're pregnant!

Yeah I've been temping for a few days - only just got a bbt thermometer though so haven't been able to do it until now.

Had 3 97.4's and today was 97.7 and a positive opk, that along with checking my cm has been brilliant in planning when the best time to bd is! x

Sometimes Men can be over erratic at times its weird... Hell get what you want, so do the thang... lol :sex:

Well I just got off the phone with a good friend of mine and she had finally made me realize that my OH is'nt the one for Me... Its like I have to beg to see him and BD is what attracts him to me... I told her hell I just want the swimmer and he can piss off... lol I really do love him, but now I'm really thinking I'm doing this alone.... not good.. I guess I'll see how this weekend goes... IF he wants to be with me he'll find time, and I'm Not going to call him... I WISHED I STAYED MARRIED>>>>UGGGG Less BS
Shew... OK I'm done... Sorry for the rant...

yES They can. frustrates me. Mine never was like this until after wer got married.

Aww.:hugs: Sometimes friends that know us well can tell us things that make sense. Yah let him chase you:) hmm maybe I should take my own advice :winkwink::haha:

Thank you Shannon.... I'm fine now... I just need to come to the realization that he probably won't text/call... but he may surprise me... I'll :sex: and be done with him.... I deserve someone to actually wants to be with me and make time for Me... I hate being single... lol

I wish you the best Nessicle.... Use the pre-seed. I'm going to get some after work... I hear it helps ALOT... Good Luck and happy BD.... :dust:

good luck to you too hun and tons of babydust xxx

I think I'm gonna start a pet peeve post..... I have too many to list... without hurting peoples feelings but I tired of the self absorbed, all about me fakeness.... I try to help everyone in any situation and love to do so... It would be "nice" for someone to say hey Thanks... Then hit the THANK YOU BUTTON.... for the Love of God.... :)

OH no.. its just alot of things I've seen on this site... I just did a pet peeve post and I need to edit some stuff... BRB....

Sometimes Men can be over erratic at times its weird... Hell get what you want, so do the thang... lol :sex:

Well I just got off the phone with a good friend of mine and she had finally made me realize that my OH is'nt the one for Me... Its like I have to beg to see him and BD is what attracts him to me... I told her hell I just want the swimmer and he can piss off... lol I really do love him, but now I'm really thinking I'm doing this alone.... not good.. I guess I'll see how this weekend goes... IF he wants to be with me he'll find time, and I'm Not going to call him... I WISHED I STAYED MARRIED>>>>UGGGG Less BS
Shew... OK I'm done... Sorry for the rant...

yES They can. frustrates me. Mine never was like this until after wer got married.

Aww.:hugs: Sometimes friends that know us well can tell us things that make sense. Yah let him chase you:) hmm maybe I should take my own advice :winkwink::haha:

Thank you Shannon.... I'm fine now... I just need to come to the realization that he probably won't text/call... but he may surprise me... I'll :sex: and be done with him.... I deserve someone to actually wants to be with me and make time for Me... I hate being single... lol

It took me 4 years to realize about my ex. Yes you do desreve that:)

Yeah Shan I know, I feel like such an idiot... its like I'm begging for his time... I don't want or need that.. I'm not desperate... haha... Just gonna sit back and see what he does... I guess in time we'll see... In the meantime I'm going out tonight and gonna dance, have a few drinks and flirt... hehehe

Hey check out my post TTC Pet Peeve.... Add anything you want its a Free for all... hehehe.... boy this is going to be fun... :)

I think I'm gonna start a pet peeve post..... I have too many to list... without hurting peoples feelings but I tired of the self absorbed, all about me fakeness.... I try to help everyone in any situation and love to do so... It would be "nice" for someone to say hey Thanks... Then hit the THANK YOU BUTTON.... for the Love of God.... :)

Im not good for hitting the thanks button, but I do thank people. But I do know what you mean.

Yeah Shan I know, I feel like such an idiot... its like I'm begging for his time... I don't want or need that.. I'm not desperate... haha... Just gonna sit back and see what he does... I guess in time we'll see... In the meantime I'm going out tonight and gonna dance, have a few drinks and flirt... hehehe

Hey check out my post TTC Pet Peeve.... Add anything you want its a Free for all... hehehe.... boy this is going to be fun... :)

I did lol. I am sure I will keep on going... Im in a mood. I have deleted 30 people off of fb.

Go out and have some fun.. I would too! Ill probably dance in the livingroom and drink my fake cocktail lol

ha ha it's fab being a member of this site - it's opened my eyes up so much. It's not just a case of having loads of sex and then bam you're pregnant!

Yeah I've been temping for a few days - only just got a bbt thermometer though so haven't been able to do it until now.

Had 3 97.4's and today was 97.7 and a positive opk, that along with checking my cm has been brilliant in planning when the best time to bd is! x

Yes it has opened my eyes as well:)

I started temping in the middle of my cycle it helped a lot.

Who would have thought we needed to do all of this to get pregnant... my husband said no to the diva cup..he said to let nature work on its own.

OMG I did that this morning... How shallow people can be.... Heartless more like... lol
I'm glad I'm not the only one... hehehe

A fake cocktail.... ur too much... I really don't drink, it takes me an hour for 1 drink... haha... I just need to get out of the house, I work out of my house and I need to be around my buds... I'm not waiting around for the Jerk to call/text me... Hell I'll just ignore him and let I'm see how it feels... HA...

Shannon... I thought of You and many of us going through this journey together... Hopefully it will make people eyes open to be supportive of everyone, Not just themselves... I hope I did good.. I added one just for you and I.... Chemical/MC.. :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"