Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ha ha it's fab being a member of this site - it's opened my eyes up so much. It's not just a case of having loads of sex and then bam you're pregnant!

Yeah I've been temping for a few days - only just got a bbt thermometer though so haven't been able to do it until now.

Had 3 97.4's and today was 97.7 and a positive opk, that along with checking my cm has been brilliant in planning when the best time to bd is! x

Yes it has opened my eyes as well:)

I started temping in the middle of my cycle it helped a lot.

Who would have thought we needed to do all of this to get pregnant... my husband said no to the diva cup..he said to let nature work on its own.

I have no clue about soft cups or diva cups? regardless of charting, tempting and HPT's... I'm SOOO Confused...

I'm still trying to figure out if I add the 2 days that I spotted LOL So now I'm having a heck of a time figuring out when I'm going to OV... Uggg

ha ha it's fab being a member of this site - it's opened my eyes up so much. It's not just a case of having loads of sex and then bam you're pregnant!

Yeah I've been temping for a few days - only just got a bbt thermometer though so haven't been able to do it until now.

Had 3 97.4's and today was 97.7 and a positive opk, that along with checking my cm has been brilliant in planning when the best time to bd is! x

Yes it has opened my eyes as well:)

I started temping in the middle of my cycle it helped a lot.

Who would have thought we needed to do all of this to get pregnant... my husband said no to the diva cup..he said to let nature work on its own.

I have no clue about soft cups or diva cups? regardless of charting, tempting and HPT's... I'm SOOO Confused...

I'm still trying to figure out if I add the 2 days that I spotted LOL So now I'm having a heck of a time figuring out when I'm going to OV... Uggg

the hold spermies in:) you can get the diva cup at the natural foods store. But they are used for AF lol.

I added that I spotted in fertility friend and it didnt count that as my period.

Oh I see.... I think I'm gonna try the pre-seed... lol and Stand on my Head... lol

Cool... I did'nt count mine either... I just go by a ovulation calender haha Thanks

OMG I did that this morning... How shallow people can be.... Heartless more like... lol
I'm glad I'm not the only one... hehehe

A fake cocktail.... ur too much... I really don't drink, it takes me an hour for 1 drink... haha... I just need to get out of the house, I work out of my house and I need to be around my buds... I'm not waiting around for the Jerk to call/text me... Hell I'll just ignore him and let I'm see how it feels... HA...

Shannon... I thought of You and many of us going through this journey together... Hopefully it will make people eyes open to be supportive of everyone, Not just themselves... I hope I did good.. I added one just for you and I.... Chemical/MC.. :hugs:

Very shallow. Sick of reading mostly that people that are pregnant complaining about the pain! I wish I could have a drink. But it kills me. It makes me sad. I love a glass of red wine. Hell I have been in pain for 8 days now maybe I should just have a glass tonight lol.

thank you. A mc is very hard. Hubby and I had a talk. Things are way better now. He actually opened up and bam there went away the problem. Men:dohh:

Yes people need to learn to support each other. some people just want answers they get them and run off.:growlmad:
:hugs:

Oh I see.... I think I'm gonna try the pre-seed... lol and Stand on my Head... lol

Cool... I did'nt count mine either... I just go by a ovulation calender haha Thanks

lol my friend did that to his wife. she got pregnant. Make sure you have something comfy for you head.:haha: Im not doing anything besides opk and temping..unless my body gets irregular cycles... I am doing BCP for two months and then getting off and getting pregnant. Like I did with my son.

Thats why I did that post... Pet peeves... to make people wake up and see WERE ALL trying to CONCEIVE... and We ALL Need Support.... It looks like its turning out to be a good thread so far... I did good... haha...

Shannon good to hear you had the talk to your hubby, thats awesome, I'm glad things are getting better for you.... Getting back on the BC? Hey if it works do it... lol

OH I'll have something comfy stored away in the bathroom... lol NOW I just got to get him here during the "fertile days" TUES/WEDS.... UGGGG

Yup after this month. i told him we were going to do that. I am sick of playiong around. I know it worked once. lol

Funny thing is. I keep having a dream about June 16. It was the second dream I had.. with my daughter. sigh.

Just use and abuse him lol. :)

Oh I know... I've had the same dreams too.... I'm thinking its the hormones during the time you ovulate?? Dreams.... I hope that they become our realitys...

Oh Yeah I'm gonna put a hurtin on my OH.... I'm going to use him and abuse him all day and night... Now to get his ass over here... haha...

OMG, I hope I did'nt start a Rant post... WOW its getting crazy already...
I feel like Dr. Ruth haha... I'm gonna go try to exercise and shower... keep them in check girlie... ;) lol BRB in a few...

Oh I know... I've had the same dreams too.... I'm thinking its the hormones during the time you ovulate?? Dreams.... I hope that they become our realitys...

Oh Yeah I'm gonna put a hurtin on my OH.... I'm going to use him and abuse him all day and night... Now to get his ass over here... haha...

OMG, I hope I did'nt start a Rant post... WOW its getting crazy already...
I feel like Dr. Ruth haha... I'm gonna go try to exercise and shower... keep them in check girlie... ;) lol BRB in a few...

okay lol. I guess we needed that post. Im trying to do hw and was gonna exercise, but I still hurt from yesterday:growlmad:

enjoy your shower.

Uggg I should take a Cold one, but its freezing here so I think I'm gonna pass on that one.... Hold the fort down... lol

Chow

Uggg I should take a Cold one, but its freezing here so I think I'm gonna pass on that one.... Hold the fort down... lol

Chow

lol. I am logging off too in a minute. Gotta get my son and run around to get things for the kids for tonight.

:sleep:

Evening ladies, Hopin you stating a mutiny?
Told our friends last night we were TTC as it was a lot of baby talk as one of them is 15 weeks. Atleast she didn't complain that she had to run off to the loo or about nausea the make up was covering up well.
Shannon we might end up insinkif you go down the BCP line next month, will be nice to have someone to natterto while we wait.

I wouldalso like to say
THANK YOU
to all the ladies here listening to me whine.

I got my soft cup in he he! CAn't even tell it's there!! FX and baby dust to all bd'ing this weekend!! xxx

I got my soft cup in he he! CAn't even tell it's there!! FX and baby dust to all bd'ing this weekend!! xxx

Awesome. I wish my hubby would let me buy one he says nope.

:babydust: to you too

Evening ladies, Hopin you stating a mutiny?
Told our friends last night we were TTC as it was a lot of baby talk as one of them is 15 weeks. Atleast she didn't complain that she had to run off to the loo or about nausea the make up was covering up well.
Shannon we might end up insinkif you go down the BCP line next month, will be nice to have someone to natterto while we wait.

I wouldalso like to say
THANK YOU
to all the ladies here listening to me whine.

Jo hopefully I wont need them:happydance:

How did it feel telling friends?:hugs:

'Ello lovelies :D

Gosh, I can never stay caught up with this thread lol! My computer is soooo slow, so I can't even think of backtracking. But hope everyone is well. Nessy, softcups sound like they're so handy! Wish I had some lol..DH wouldn't be up for it tho, I barely talked him into Conceive Plus. Can't wait to start using it :D

How're you Shannon?

I haven't studied much today.. Gonna regret that. I hope to crack down this weekend..but something ALWAYS comes up and DH can't tell his family no. Grr.

Oh well lol.

<3

Men, dont they realize how much it will help?!

I havent done much homework either.. my brain is fried.

Im doing okay. expecting my stepdaughters soon and I just got a migraine:growlmad:

Hey happy 100 pages!

I am doing alright. I went back to the chiropractor today..started out really sore, but right this moment, I am pain-free!

Aww hope your migraine leaves SOON!!!

My daughter is spending the night at my sister-in-laws tonight, so it's just me n DH. He's workin in the office right now tho, so I'll leave him be. I *should* be studying, but I'm kinda tired now..nothing would stick. It's 11:30 *yawn*

Yes 100 pages:) where is jellie. lol I feel that way all day tired. lol its bad

my migraines are abnormal and will cause paralysis soon enough. trying to fight it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"