Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Shannon and Brandy - how are you both?
its the weekend!! woohoo!! x

:( That's horrible. Nothing you can do to fight them off? Any meds?

Gosh I have been so addicted to the show, Dexter. Me n DH had a marathon of it recently..maybe that's why I can't study as well lol.

We just finished season 3. So good!!!

Just wanted to say that haha.

Hi Michelle! (I think that's your name? I'm terrible with remembering)

How are you??

Yay weekend..parrrrr-taaaay *shakes her groove thang*

I'm having a wild weekend of .....studying. lol

yes, its michelle! well remembered! gutted that you have to study, bet its lovely weather over there at the moment! its freezing here, just snowed again today but only a dusting.
im good, bit bunged up with a cold but its not going to get me down, coz its f f f friday!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

migraine and tired trying to cook dinner. hard to focus

How are you Michelle

Lol Brandy that sounds like me except designing hw...drinking fake cocktails and shaking my tooshie..

We did that with Lost.

TGIF :D

Sorry to hear that you've got a cold..guess it goes with the weather.

It has been perfect here. The fam wants to go to the beach, but I seriously need to cram. So I dunno what we'll do..they will most likely talk me into it though lol. Can't resist sunshine and beach!

Hi Star..

I invited Megg to come over here for support. Shes been being harassed :hugs: Megg

sorry to hear you have migraine Shannon, have you tried rubbing the pressure point on the inside of your wrist? three finger widths down from your wrist joint towards your elbow, on the main tendon... rub in a circular motion, applying some pressure and it will take the edge of your migraine.. also dark cool room will also help... cold pillows too. :)

beach*looks out front door-yup I see it* brr shuts door lol...

Colds stink.

brandy - what r u studying for? can you not take books to the beach?? i would soooo do that!

sorry to hear you have migraine Shannon, have you tried rubbing the pressure point on the inside of your wrist? three finger widths down from your wrist joint towards your elbow, on the main tendon... rub in a circular motion, applying some pressure and it will take the edge of your migraine.. also dark cool room will also help... cold pillows too. :)

Yah its not curable like that. Its hemiplegic which means it starts as sharp pain and causes paralysis... I finally dont feel alone star has them too.:cry: It stucks

migraine and tired trying to cook dinner. hard to focus

How are you Michelle

Lol Brandy that sounds like me except designing hw...drinking fake cocktails and shaking my tooshie..

We did that with Lost.

I loved Lost, but really only saw the first 2 seasons..I know I'd get totally obsessed with that one if I got the dvds tho.

shaerichelle said I should stop by and say hi... so here I am! :wave: I haven't been through 101 pages of the thread, but I hope to get to know you all! :)

Edit:

Hi Star..

I invited Megg to come over here for support. Shes been being harassed :hugs: Megg

That's me! LOL I'd be the Megg in question up there! :)

gosh, sorry Shannon, had no idea... how horrible.... can they do anything to help ease your pain? any meds?

Hi Meggg!! welcome! i'm michelle! pleased to meet you xx

I'm studying for a HUGE nursing exam. I'm doing a do-it-yourself kind of program which consists of 7 exams over massive textbooks. Sigh. But I signed the dotted line lol. I'm an LPN getting my RN.

Nope Michelle. Its nothing that can be done. Just deal. Right now I am praying for no paralysis.

Hi Meggs ... I just want you to know.. I know how you feel. I am sorry about that person and sometimes I am not sure about my chart. Sometimes we like to see what if.. but that person is an idiot. its easy to find out who they are. When I got on the flickr account I found their username.

Hi Megg!!! I remember you as the lady with the mega-long cycle lol. :hugs: Welcome xo

sounds v cool, but your hard work will be worth it in the end, you will be so proud when you get all your qualifications! go you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"