Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
aww thanks.

I will be back on after 8 3 hours.. my stepdaughters just got here. Megg Ill pm you a link.

Hi Meggs ... I just want you to know.. I know how you feel. I am sorry about that person and sometimes I am not sure about my chart. Sometimes we like to see what if.. but that person is an idiot. its easy to find out who they are. When I got on the flickr account I found their username.

Uhm... she posted the link to MY flickr. The username you found would have been mine! LOL I'm assuming it was [email protected]? Yeah? That's me! :) If only it had been that easy... but not in this case!

And a big hello to all of you! I just wanted to say that I'll definitely be checking back but scarce this weekend as I'm going to visit my family. So, I'll be on, but not as much as normal! Checking in each night though, I presume! xx

Well ladies, I am beat...it's 12:15 am so I'm gonna crash. G'night! :hugs*

Hey shannon.
A lot easier. My parents wantus married first:p
Atlast I ddnt look a plank after that as i was intrigued by a comedy book thet had on baby care and the fact i'v been window shopping lol

Megg- Welcome!! I look forward to getting to know you :hugs:

Shannon, Michelle, Kayla, JO, Kim, Jellie ????Where are you???? And all of the other wonderful ladies which I am temporarily blanking on names for (I have sever insomnia and I deeply apologize for my awful memory).- How are all of you doing? I hope that everyone is feeling better today. At least it is the weekend. :hugs::hugs::hugs::dust:

Hey shannon.
A lot easier. My parents wantus married first:p
Atlast I ddnt look a plank after that as i was intrigued by a comedy book thet had on baby care and the fact i'v been window shopping lol
Marriage isnt everything!

lol. you crack me up

I just discovered that my house is infested with ants...my poor dog's food bowl/food was just covered in them as well as our pantry. Yuck!!!

Besides that, I am just tired. I didn't get enough sleep last night and I have to be up early tomorrow.

I just discovered that my house is infested with ants...my poor dog's food bowl/food was just covered in them as well as our pantry. Yuck!!!

OMG Get some ant traps. Def keep it by the dog food bowl. I had issues with that at my old place.

Yeah, I do. I think that it affected my temp this morning as it dropped quite a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"