Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitting in a car! Boooooooring! LOL At least I have hubby's trusty blackberry to keep me in contact! :)

lol, I get on my phone to alot when driving.. I hate driving. or riding lol

K. I'm back. I got some ant traps and killed a bunch with enviro-friendly spray that is safe to have around humans and dogs. Smells like mint but really strong and makes me want to vomit....but it works.
My temps are still above the coverline at least, so that is good.

I need to make dinner but will be checking in every so often.:hugs:

Okay :hugs:
Glad you got rid of some ants. You must be somewhere warm lol. Ours died a while ago.

Ours died but then came back when it got above 50 again. I They seem to never leave. I cannot stand ants.
On a brighter note, dinner is made and I can just relax now.

I would love above 50:)

I am doing homework still. The chemical has made me way behind. I cant focus on crap.

thank you. At least I am finally getting my hubbys marketing done for his business. Now he needs motivation lol

Yeah, it has been a really mellow winter this year. Kind of weird. I like the snow and the cold weather...but this type of weather (rainy and blah) just makes me want the spring/summer back.

thank you. At least I am finally getting my hubbys marketing done for his business. Now he needs motivation lol

I so need some motivation. Just really don't feel like being motivated though.
I am making no sense right now. lol. :haha:

yes it has been a weird winter,but I am in maine lol always weird

I have some motivation

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Its Cold Outside... Tire blew out again... NEW TIRE Same Side, got stranded on the freeway for 40 minutes I was flippin cold... Friend helped me get the spare on... I have a cold and I'm hating life... OH And I'm Ovulating... the lovely cm is flowing per say... haha

Hey Callie... Sorry to hear about those annoying ants... I hate ants... eeeewwww

Go Brandy with ya bad self... Nursing... So proud of you.... I'm nursing a nasty cold now too :( I wish I was on the beach..

Shannon, glad your feeling better :)

Hey Megg... so glad you could join us... were very talkative at times... lol

Meesy, how are you doing today.....

Where is Jellie and Kayla... MIA?

That sucks about the tire. I seem to do that a lot too. I think the transmission is going out in my car right now....maybe it is having sympathy pains for yours...
Jellie and Kayla most definitely MIA.

hi Kim, sorry about the tire. The ppl didn't put it on right? Tell your ovulation to slow down. Maybe it's a fertile day?

I'm better cause I gave up arguing with hubby. Lol it got me no where.
no kayla or jellie:(

hi Kim, sorry about the tire. The ppl didn't put it on right? Tell your ovulation to slow down. Maybe it's a fertile day?

I'm better cause I gave up arguing with hubby. Lol it got me no where.
no kayla or jellie:(

I think its just a defective tire, they'll replace it... I just hope they can get another one and I'm not gonna get stuck at home all weekend... Snow is on the way... and how much unsure?? I HATE SNOW... lol

I'm pretty sure its not... its just white creamy cm, no eggy yet...lol

OH Callie that light just came on too and its an 2007 UGGGG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe