Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[/QUOTE]OH Callie that light just came on too and its an 2007 UGGGG[/QUOTE]

:hugs:

Thanks Callie... I needed that... and can you believe I HAVE NOT heard from JArse today.... Its been a month since I've did the BD with him... Oh he's gonna get it good....

I hate that feeling though... icky cm EWWWWW

I'm off here to... gonna chill and watch a movie...

Nite Callie and Shannon. :hugs: Talk to ya soon buds... lol

sounds like fertile cm to me.

I haate cars. Our suv light came on..we had to get tune up n all that crap. 2k later. Well it's an acura..parts are expensive!! Talk tomorrow night ..hubby n I are gonna watch hangover finally. Looking at a house tomorrow and going roller skating. I'm gonna be wiped by sunday. Have a good night ladies.

I haate cars. Our suv light came on..we had to get tune up n all that crap. 2k later. Well it's an acura..parts are expensive!! Talk tomorrow night ..hubby n I are gonna watch hangover finally. Looking at a house tomorrow and going roller skating. I'm gonna be wiped by sunday. Have a good night ladies.

Have fun!!!

I know right... Ugg.. its always something.... I Love Acura's they rawk...
Have fun tonight... Roller skating is a blast... have a good nite too Shannon...

Ugg I hate that icky feeling in my panties... Gross... pantiliner coming up.. haha

Nite nite

Glad to be of service Shannon.
They want to be grandparents so they will get over it.
Tyre problems again crikey.

NIce to meet you Megg
Hope Jellie and Kyla are ok

Hello everyone :hugs:

I'm sittin here avoiding studying again lol..just had a 10 min nap. Made me even more tired..ahhh!

Sorry! I'm out of the car! LOL We got in a little late, had a bit of a chat with my aunt, and then headed off to bed. I couldn't be bothered to get online once I was actually here last night. But, I'll be in off and on today. Heading to my mom's before too long, so I don't know how much I'll be around... but definitely from time to time! Thanks for the welcome! :hugs:

morning..ladies. How ya all doing?
I'm tired. My son has been getting out of bed after like 6 hrs of sleep for the day. And he doesn't crash. Just like he never took naps after 2 weeks old. Never heard of a baby doing that..anyways I'll be on and off for the day on my cell phone.

Brandy, I know how you feel. I hate schoolwork.

Megg, enjoy time with ur family.

lol. Looks like hubby and I both aren't doing good.
how did the softcups work?

agreed. Hopefully I will have ovulated soon lol doesn't look good for me.

when are you supposed to?

Afternoon ladies... Its been a tiring day already.. A pothole is to blame for the tire blowout, so I have to get Another tire GRRRR... This time I am going to get the tire warranty/roadside damage.... On the phone all day with the bank and Direct TV... There so busted and Fired... haha... Never heard from jackass, I'm definately in the breeding stage, looks like I'm gonna be out this month :(

Anyone hear from Kayla or Jellie yet?? :(

aww sorry to hear that hun!!

yeah they're really easy to use! me and OH have :sex: again this afternoon and I have one in now, second time to use was even easier!! I'm having a very small glass of wine to celebrate cos if I do conceive then I won't be having any for 9 months he he! xx

Afternoon ladies... Its been a tiring day already.. A pothole is to blame for the tire blowout, so I have to get Another tire GRRRR... This time I am going to get the tire warranty/roadside damage.... On the phone all day with the bank and Direct TV... There so busted and Fired... haha... Never heard from jackass, I'm definately in the breeding stage, looks like I'm gonna be out this month :(

Anyone hear from Kayla or Jellie yet?? :(

Have not heard from either:(

I am sorry about your tires. Cars are to much money sometimes. I hate banks. I have been ripped off by one before!

Sorry bout jackass. I think Men are on my shit list for eternity lol.

aww sorry to hear that hun!!

yeah they're really easy to use! me and OH have :sex: again this afternoon and I have one in now, second time to use was even easier!! I'm having a very small glass of wine to celebrate cos if I do conceive then I won't be having any for 9 months he he! xx
Oh but you can drink red wine:)

Yah I can count how many times hubby and I :sex: in the past few days. :haha::blush: Maybe its why we are exhausted and not feeling well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"