Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Callie... I needed that... and can you believe I HAVE NOT heard from JArse today.... Its been a month since I've did the BD with him... Oh he's gonna get it good....

I hate that feeling though... icky cm EWWWWW

I'm off here to... gonna chill and watch a movie...

Nite Callie and Shannon. :hugs: Talk to ya soon buds... lol

:hugs: I like the name you gave OH :haha:

ooh I didnt know that - woo hoo!! how come I can drink it?!

Lol you've worn yourselves out! ha ha take it easy tonight, get your energy back up young lady!

sounds like fertile cm to me.

I haate cars. Our suv light came on..we had to get tune up n all that crap. 2k later. Well it's an acura..parts are expensive!! Talk tomorrow night ..hubby n I are gonna watch hangover finally. Looking at a house tomorrow and going roller skating. I'm gonna be wiped by sunday. Have a good night ladies.

I know right... Ugg.. its always something.... I Love Acura's they rawk...
Have fun tonight... Roller skating is a blast... have a good nite too Shannon...

Ugg I hate that icky feeling in my panties... Gross... pantiliner coming up.. haha

Nite nite

I have a pantyliner on too. Ugh.

Acuras do rawk until they have to be fixed. :(

Hubby and I opted to go painting clay instead lol thats what happens when you have a headache.

Plus my son is being a pill today:growlmad:

Lol you've worn yourselves out! ha ha take it easy tonight, get your energy back up young lady!

Well we are everyday :sex: people lol but its been more than that plus everything else going on.:dohh::sleep:

Red wine is supposed to be good one glass every once in a while. My mom did with me her whole pregnancy and my friend is as well.

Glad to be of service Shannon.
They want to be grandparents so they will get over it.
Tyre problems again crikey.

NIce to meet you Megg
Hope Jellie and Kyla are ok

Lol. I love parents..sometimes..

Well we are everyday :sex: people lol but its been more than that plus everything else going on.:dohh::sleep:

Red wine is supposed to be good one glass every once in a while. My mom did with me her whole pregnancy and my friend is as well.

aww sounds like you really deserve your :bfp: this month Shannon!!

I've got my fx for you!

I do like a small glass of red now and then, that's great news!

aww sounds like you really deserve your :bfp: this month Shannon!!

I've got my fx for you!

I do like a small glass of red now and then, that's great news!

Thank you:) The only way it wont happen is if my body doesnt ovulate :haha:

I knowits great news! I love wine.. I have to make sure I want to be in pain though with fibro.

Okay got Shrek on for this kids.. now its time to nap for a bit.

Thanks Shannon.... I forgot to get those when I was out... lol
Painting clay...? I hope you get feeling better, I have'nt had any headaches at all today, you think I would since I've been yelling at bankers and Customer service LOL

Sorry to hear your son is being fussy.... Well maybe you'll get lucky tonight... I'd take it...

I just texted the JA (OH) I'm waiting to see if I hear anything... probably not :(

okay I am still not understanding CM lol. I had some that is clearish with some white and stretches what is that?

Thanks Shannon.... I forgot to get those when I was out... lol
Painting clay...? I hope you get feeling better, I have'nt had any headaches at all today, you think I would since I've been yelling at bankers and Customer service LOL

Sorry to hear your son is being fussy.... Well maybe you'll get lucky tonight... I'd take it...

I just texted the JA (OH) I'm waiting to see if I hear anything... probably not :(

yw.

Painting pottery. kids love it. I have another headache..AGAIN! ugh I dont what my sons issue is lately. I think he hates school..already and its made him grouchy.

I hope you here from him.:):growlmad:

I thought I was fertile cause I cant seem to stay off hubby. HE told me when we first got together I would not be able to keep up with him :haha: he didnt know about me well enough:devil:

Take him and get goin NOW.... even if its a quickie... keep your bum evelated for 30 minutes, Hell I'd stand on my head... haha...

Good Luck hun.... I'm off to watch He's Just Not into You again... haha You 'd think it would kick in... nope...

Still have'nt heard anything from the jackass GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Go figure

Dont be cause I am not supposed to O until next week. Plus I am on CD 10 hmm weird

Hehe, good! Hope those swimmers do their job :D

I'm thinking I should convince my husband that I'm fertile for about 25 days out of the month LOL

Take him and get goin NOW.... even if its a quickie... keep your bum evelated for 30 minutes, Hell I'd stand on my head... haha...

Good Luck hun.... I'm off to watch He's Just Not into You again... haha You 'd think it would kick in... nope...

Still have'nt heard anything from the jackass GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Go figure

Hes sleeping. We will tonight though. LOL I keep it elevated last night and fell asleep. Should I ask him to put me on my head tonight?

Men...SIgh

Thanks. enjoy your movie I will enjoy my snooze.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"