Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so jealous right now. lol

Ditto... So am I... Its been like almost a month since I've seen him... I hope I see him on Monday or Tuesday... Weds I ovulate... "crossing fingers"...

Ladies have a good day... I'm gonna go watch a movie... :hugs:

I could be.:) I had an almost positive OPK yesterday.

hmm gonna go do another and take a nap. Be on a little later..even if its from my cell phone:)

Take him and get goin NOW.... even if its a quickie... keep your bum evelated for 30 minutes, Hell I'd stand on my head... haha...

Good Luck hun.... I'm off to watch He's Just Not into You again... haha You 'd think it would kick in... nope...

Still have'nt heard anything from the jackass GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Go figure

Hes sleeping. We will tonight though. LOL I keep it elevated last night and fell asleep. Should I ask him to put me on my head tonight?

Men...SIgh

Thanks. enjoy your movie I will enjoy my snooze.

Thank you....

Yeah you could be ovulating early.... I know I am... Get busy missy... lol

Chow

Hehe, good! Hope those swimmers do their job :D

I'm thinking I should convince my husband that I'm fertile for about 25 days out of the month LOL

Do it. Just tell him its not about ttc. its about making love.:happydance::haha:

My husband is almost 37 trapped in a 20 yr olds body.:haha::blush:

Enjoy your movie..I love that one.

Thank you, I love it to... I wish I stayed married.... GRRRR.... I hate being Single... such crap the way the guys are these days... Nothing but excuses... and Lies...

OK, I'm outtie... Be back on tonight... Hold the fort down ladies... hehehe

my nipples are really sensitive not the areola just the actual nipples - I've not had this before is this a sign of ov too??

I had that with pregnancy, so I suppose hormones could cause it.

No nap, but hubby is a snorer.

thanks hun! I haven't ov'd in so long cos of bcp i don't know what it should feel like lol!

hmm lol speaking of nipple pains.. mine went away now its coming back Yippie!

Good evening ladies.
We are about to decorate our front room (house is a renevation job)
Whatthe hell furniture would we actually need to make it a nursery? I really want to keep a double bedfor the moment in there would that be to big for a baby once it is out of the cot?
LOl I know forward planning but gets my mind off my ovaries and waiting for a job to come up

lol Jo. I hear ya. Having to move is keeping my mind away from things!

how do you get kids to help around the house? They should at 10, 12 and 7. They destroy and don't help. Sigh

Bribery and corruption.
Or plain old threats

Ionly remember from being a kid anda teenage brother in law who i do beat up. He's 14 and over 6fthe can take it. or wose big hugs.

now 4ft 6 to muchspace for what ever age ababy growsout of a cot?

a crib as we call it here? By the age 18 months- 2 years.

Oh I have tried bribary, paying money and all. I am just gonna get a garbage bag put their name on it and put their stuff in it..

oh plan. Do the girls respect you being step mom and all.

Yeah my dad did that then the bag went in the trash. lol I had so much stuff i always made more mess.

Or justget yourOH to clear up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back