Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Dh doesnt even pick up after himself either. Funny thing we went to look at a house today. its bigger! All I could think was omg. Its better laid out but more to clean :doh:

They do respect me..but this weekend is different.

I have a headache and body pain still so :wine: :wine: for me .

ooohhh wine.
Alcohol sounds lovely wish I drank it.
Bigger house sounds lovely with no ants or flooding basement.
I have another one for the peeves. Said pregnant friend's doctor says she can still smoke she justhas to cut back. OMG.
I dnt smoke. I dnt drink. I do my best to eat healthy yes i could exercise but hell I do a stressful job. So why can't I just work. AAHHHHHHH

Might jsutbe less stressful for you to wizz round tidying then hiding in bed or taking the kids out

I dont drink often..enough lol. What her doctor said that. thats disgusting.

I know right you do good things and its still difficult. Have you gotten lines on an OPK?

I got a line yesterday. today its darker..not as dark at the control line.

Justthe faint ones. So not positives even the control line isn't that dark. Any old positive would be good or a proper bleed. 5 weekstogoand i can go annoy doctor i think is March 9 months from the begining of june?

Justthe faint ones. So not positives even the control line isn't that dark. Any old positive would be good or a proper bleed. 5 weekstogoand i can go annoy doctor i think is March 9 months from the begining of june?

Wow that is so long. My doc said 5 months no period come back. What?

Why do docs act they way towards something so important

no idea few March is correct. I have no idea. I have so much anger that I didn't actualy be strong when i had my implant out because I had my cycle then. I was intially told 2 -3 years and I would need a blood test what ever that protocol hasnow changed to after 9 months probably because they now know depot provera is evil and they can do nothing about it to start with and it last longer than12 weeks. I have yet to hear of anyone to get there cycleback after the 12 week deadline

Hey Shannon.... Ummm I have'nt seen Kayla and she is to test in the morning tomorrow... I pray she gets a BFP... I'm so excited for her... I wonder if shes taken a test yet?

Ummm I'm getting the slimy stuff now, I still have'nt heard from the OH (JA) does'nt look good for me girlies.. :( I already had a crying spell, I cried so hard... damn hormones... mild cramping mid lower abdomen... The OV is coming :happydance:

I NEED A DRINK... But I can't go no where :(

Aww what is the availability of sperm banks over there can ya get ya self a nice sample?

I am sorry Kim. Men think of themselves a lot and dont get it! :hugs:

I havent seen her either! I have posted on her wall. I wonder if she gets messages sent to her email! I hope she gets that :bfp: too. Oh Kayla..yooo hoo?!?

no idea few March is correct. I have no idea. I have so much anger that I didn't actualy be strong when i had my implant out because I had my cycle then. I was intially told 2 -3 years and I would need a blood test what ever that protocol hasnow changed to after 9 months probably because they now know depot provera is evil and they can do nothing about it to start with and it last longer than12 weeks. I have yet to hear of anyone to get there cycleback after the 12 week deadline

what? I didnt know depo caused that much havoc to your system. Ugh.

Aww what is the availability of sperm banks over there can ya get ya self a nice sample?

Eww I'm not that hard up... lol Gross... Hell why go to a sperm bank when there is all kinds of guys out there to donate... haha I'd never do that...
He's got some issues to work out, he'll come around... Maybe its just best I take a break after the incident I had... I was very emotional..

but thanks... haha

I havent seen her either! I have posted on her wall. I wonder if she gets messages sent to her email! I hope she gets that :bfp: too. Oh Kayla..yooo hoo?!?

Thank you Shan No worries... I just don't understand him anymore...
Maybe I just need to move on... I Love him and I know he loves me... but something is just not right here... He's just not into Me as I am him... I guess time will tell... BUT Its running out.... :cry: Maybe its better off..
Theres someone out there for Me... He just needs to hurry up already LOL

Kayla said she was going to test on Sunday morning... the 31st... I know she's preggo... I can't wait to find out the good news... Lord knows I'd love to hear some... lol

Eww I'm not that hard up... lol Gross... Hell why go to a sperm bank when there is all kinds of guys out there to donate... haha I'd never do that...
He's got some issues to work out, he'll come around... Maybe its just best I take a break after the incident I had... I was very emotional..

but thanks... haha

hey some people do it. I would adopt first. Lol I actually asked hubby if four kids was enough he looked and me and said yes. I said good. cause he talked about 5 and 6. I told him I would run awaY!

lol. they are quite rare here as they have decided the off spring can trace the father. It's good money to donate.
I think you can actually browse for certain criteria lol.
hopefully I made you laugh.
We won't be here forever we will make it to firstTri and all the way through. Oh I do hope Kayla gets her :bfp: their child willbe sooo pretty

Hello everyone! Do you mind if I join you gals? My name is Jaima and I am TTC #4 after having a Tubal Reversal. Just had that done on 10/27/09 and just had a chemical pregnancy 1/21/10. I am 27 and DH is 29 with no kiddos of his own. My 3 are from a previous marriage of 9 years. I am currently waiting to O again!

Oh I want 4 + now I went from only wanting to foster older kids to wanting a big brood. I am nuts.
My OH refuses to tellme whatsort of age gap he would like.He has no idea that costing having a baby actually requires this knowledge. Double buggies etc. I know such forward planning is nuts but I want to know how much to save.
Shannon does your son live with you?
HOw is it going from a qiet house to have 3 of them a bout?

Thank you Shan No worries... I just don't understand him anymore...
Maybe I just need to move on... I Love him and I know he loves me... but something is just not right here... He's just not into Me as I am him... I guess time will tell... BUT Its running out.... :cry: Maybe its better off..
Theres someone out there for Me... He just needs to hurry up already LOL

Kayla said she was going to test on Sunday morning... the 31st... I know she's preggo... I can't wait to find out the good news... Lord knows I'd love to hear some... lol

Sometimes men are stepping stones for us to find better. I thought I was in love with my ex bf..then he walked out on me. 2 months later I met my hubby!:) I think we always have a soulmate. Sometimes we have to go through hell to find him believe me. I know she is too with those naps and cravings. lol

Hello everyone! Do you mind if I join you gals? My name is Jaima and I am TTC #4 after having a Tubal Reversal. Just had that done on 10/27/09 and just had a chemical pregnancy 1/21/10. I am 27 and DH is 29 with no kiddos of his own. My 3 are from a previous marriage of 9 years. I am currently waiting to O again!

I had a chemical the same day:hugs:

I have a son from a previous marriage. My hubby has two daughters from his.

but thanks... haha

hey some people do it. I would adopt first. Lol I actually asked hubby if four kids was enough he looked and me and said yes. I said good. cause he talked about 5 and 6. I told him I would run awaY!

Nahh Why would I adopt if I can get pregnant still... lol I want it all... All the lovely things pregnant women go through, well minus the labor pains... HAHA

Your silly Shannon.... but I'd run too.. I don't think I could handle that many kiddo's.. Your stronger than I am thats for sure... :)

Oh I want 4 + now I went from only wanting to foster older kids to wanting a big brood. I am nuts.
My OH refuses to tellme whatsort of age gap he would like.He has no idea that costing having a baby actually requires this knowledge. Double buggies etc. I know such forward planning is nuts but I want to know how much to save.
Shannon does your son live with you?
HOw is it going from a qiet house to have 3 of them a bout?

Yes .. but it takes a special person to have alot of kids.

I come from a huge family. I am number 2 out of 27 grandkids..last time I counted there was 18 great grandkids.. funny my grandma had only 7 kids!

He probably wants to have one and see where it goes lol. Its not nuts. Believe me.

My buddy- Saben is his name lives with me.. he sees his dad 3 weekends a month. My stepdaughters come every other weekend. Would be more if it wasnt 2 hr drive one way. My poor hubby his ex never helps with the drive excpet every 6th weekend she has to meet him. We try to have them all together one weekend a month. We do get quiet time two weekends a month. phew. I love them all to pieces though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"