Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Yeah, Kayla's cravings were crazy... and the Naps... BINGO.... I can't wait to find out... I was gonna try to sleep in but the suspense is getting me... haha

Well I'm off to eat and then head upstairs for bed... You ladies have a good night, I'll talk to you all tomorrow... Nite Nite

Aww what is the availability of sperm banks over there can ya get ya self a nice sample?

Eww I'm not that hard up... lol Gross... Hell why go to a sperm bank when there is all kinds of guys out there to donate... haha I'd never do that...
He's got some issues to work out, he'll come around... Maybe its just best I take a break after the incident I had... I was very emotional..

but thanks... haha

hey some people do it. I would adopt first. Lol I actually asked hubby if four kids was enough he looked and me and said yes. I said good. cause he talked about 5 and 6. I told him I would run awaY!

Nahh Why would I adopt if I can get pregnant still... lol I want it all... All the lovely things pregnant women go through, well minus the labor pains... HAHA

Your silly Shannon.... but I'd run too.. I don't think I could handle that many kiddo's.. Your stronger than I am thats for sure... :)

Well we have a good system as I said to Jo lol. In the summer time dor 2 weeks I go crazy.:wacko:

I know I dont think I want to adopt anymore :haha: Being pregnant this past time showed me I can do it. Labor pains.. yah I wont lie they hurt but after the baby is there you forget.. :)

Bring it on whats worse than having 3 or 4 under 5?

having 3 or 4 teenagers in the house at once plus friends.

Sorry that was mean. We will all have little angels who will be respectful, eat their greens and go to church.

I amobviously tierd I have become sarcastic

Oh Yeah, Kayla's cravings were crazy... and the Naps... BINGO.... I can't wait to find out... I was gonna try to sleep in but the suspense is getting me... haha

Well I'm off to eat and then head upstairs for bed... You ladies have a good night, I'll talk to you all tomorrow... Nite Nite

Good Night. Lets hope we see her bfp tomorrow. Shes probably so tired to get on lol

Hello everyone! Do you mind if I join you gals? My name is Jaima and I am TTC #4 after having a Tubal Reversal. Just had that done on 10/27/09 and just had a chemical pregnancy 1/21/10. I am 27 and DH is 29 with no kiddos of his own. My 3 are from a previous marriage of 9 years. I am currently waiting to O again!

Welcome aboard... Sorry to hear about your chemical, Shannon went through one too, Me possible M/C....
This is a lucky thread there have been ALOT of BFP's.... Good Luck hun...
Talk to ya soon... I'm jumpin off to eat some din din and hit the sack...
Tomorrow is a big day...

Kayla's BFP!!! WOOHOOOOO :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Shannon 1 word for labour pains DRUGS.
We have established my body does nothing in a hurry so plenty of time for an epidural.
Our friend said he wanted a nice big baby he's 6ft6 and huge his girl friend is just over
5ft and tiny I think the smoking maybe a good thing as she would end up with a 4th degree tare if it takes after him ouchy.I said I would gether a rubber ring

Hello everyone! Do you mind if I join you gals? My name is Jaima and I am TTC #4 after having a Tubal Reversal. Just had that done on 10/27/09 and just had a chemical pregnancy 1/21/10. I am 27 and DH is 29 with no kiddos of his own. My 3 are from a previous marriage of 9 years. I am currently waiting to O again!

I had a chemical the same day:hugs:

I have a son from a previous marriage. My hubby has two daughters from his.

I am sorry to hear that. It has been really hard on me and my DH but we are ready to try again!:hugs:

I had a chemical the same day:hugs:

I have a son from a previous marriage. My hubby has two daughters from his.

I am sorry to hear that. It has been really hard on me and my DH but we are ready to try again!:hugs:

Its been very hard on me. But DH is being weird about it.

Hi Jaimad.
Excuse me and my sarcasm. I have a complicated story that makesme a bit ov an imposter in TTC as we don't know if i ovulate. I do though seem to make people laugh occasionally.
So welcome sorry you are having a rough journey hopefully we can smooth it out for you

Shannon 1 word for labour pains DRUGS.
We have established my body does nothing in a hurry so plenty of time for an epidural.
Our friend said he wanted a nice big baby he's 6ft6 and huge his girl friend is just over
5ft and tiny I think the smoking maybe a good thing as she would end up with a 4th degree tare if it takes after him ouchy.I said I would gether a rubber ring

Not me this time. It made my sons heartbeat crazy last time and they stopped them after 10 mins.

lol I am 5 ft 2 and had a 9lb boy.

Welcome aboard... Sorry to hear about your chemical, Shannon went through one too, Me possible M/C....
This is a lucky thread there have been ALOT of BFP's.... Good Luck hun...
Talk to ya soon... I'm jumpin off to eat some din din and hit the sack...
Tomorrow is a big day...

Kayla's BFP!!! WOOHOOOOO :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thank you for the warm welcome! I sure hope the luck rubs off on me soon!

Okay ladies. Ill be on tomorrow. Gotta do hw ..sit in my massage chair and try to watch the movie I fell asleep to last night.
Night

Hi Jaimad.
Excuse me and my sarcasm. I have a complicated story that makesme a bit ov an imposter in TTC as we don't know if i ovulate. I do though seem to make people laugh occasionally.
So welcome sorry you are having a rough journey hopefully we can smooth it out for you

I dont mind it at all! Sometimes I forget their is more to life then TTC so it will be well welcomed with me!! I sure hope you ladies can smooth it out! :happydance:

Crikey #4what have you got so far? and how many would you like?
I think I can only go as far as 4 carsand houses in the UK just arent big enough for more?
Tubalreversal what can I ask is that?

Jo tubal reversal is when you get your tubes untied. People usually get them tied after having all their kids.

Thank you. I have only everheard of men having that.
Just found out my car might be recalled. Fabulous me thinks. Some thing to do with excellerator being jammed on. the thing doesn't go that fast

I would love a a biggerone with a betterengine but this one is new so I will have to wait unless they want to keep this one if it goes back

I thought you had home work missy and a film in what sounds like a fab chair.
I am just sat here and I can feel CMmoving it's way around and twinges I keep getting excited she :witch: has come to call but I think not as no evidence has been found

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"