Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, you've been a busy lil bee.... I like to clean house, it keeps my mind busy from thinking about the OH, I'm so peed at him... Still have'nt heard anything from him.. Watch I will tomorrow... I'm gonna coax him over and just take it... haha

I'd love to stay and chat, the Grammys are on... I love watching it :)

I have'nt seen Jellie or Kayla :(

I'll try to come back on later :hugs:

Sorry Jo that your are doing the night shift. I couldnt handle it.

I like my job just wish I'd picked a better night. Really thinking I don't want full time work. My OH will kill meas we could always do with the money

Full time work is hard with a baby I will tell you that. I loved that I could stay home with my son even though I struggled.

I have never wanted to work full time my mother and grandmother don't and thoughas a teenager I was all for full time workwith an OH, dog and house to look afterit's way to tough. a 4 day week would be nice. To be honest with a baby I would need the adult contact so MIL could maybe take baby once or twice a week.
Just upped the Agnus Yesterday and I constantly feeldamp could this be good?

Its hard working full time.I know what you mean about adult contact lol

CM ladies could be TMI but here goes, it's like when you havent wiped the soap off properly runny and lots of it and goes white when you rub fingers together.
Amy thoughts.
This is keeping me busy.lol

Hey girls! sorry i've been gone my hubbys going back on the boat for another 9DAYS! ugh so i've been trying to spend as much time as i can with him! oh and my lab top charger died! so i was using my friends lap top(which sucked!) and and they dont have internet anyways BUT my puppy chewed her lap top charger! ugh so im been off line for a while and had to buy 2 changers! $200 buck lovely! i shouldn't have bought her one cuz she broke my dogs foot which is gonna cost us a pretty penny! and i baby sitt for free but i feel bad she lent me some thing and it got broke so i had to get her a new one thats what good people do! well i've been geting back aches all to day like im OVULATING! WTF?? well if i dont get AF in 10 days i gotta go see the docs and take a test but i think she'll show up! well ima go BD with the hubby and i'll get back on and read thru all the pages! bye y'all

Umm honey I had them when I got my BFP have you tested again?

Im here for ya:hugs:

LAdies TMI coming up.
CM like when your still soapy clear but then white when you rub fingers together. lots of quite runny.
Any thoughts?

lol I suck at CM but I get loads before I am fertile:) or when I was preggo I did.

Hey sorry I seem to have double posted lol.
Kyla your ok, so glad to see your back. Did you actually test?
how did she hurt your puppy this is just mean.

Oh my I just got a twinge in my ovary:)

Finally done with hw. Looks like sleep time for me :winkwink:

Ahhh.
I ambeing left by you guys. So bored I have no patience for my body.
I just have that feeling if I ovulated and we timed it right we would catch sooo easily

You should read about cervial mucus and take your temp even if its different times:)

I'v been reading I'm just not getting what it means

Cool I'll keep looking female biology isn't my thing so i struggle

Thanks no i havent retested yet sorry ladies! she and her husband were goofing off and they step on her foot :( poor little puppy way screaming for 2 whole minutes! they didnt mean to but they were BOTH wearing military BOOTS! well ladies i got to page 112! lol i sleepy off to bed i'll see y'all tomorrow! wheres jellie? miss ya! bye!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"