Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww what is she? My jack russell has a limp she isn't screaming or complaining when I check her so will see tomorrow about the vet. She needs her Jabs so will prob take her anyway. She'sdeffinatly our first baby would love another on I really want a sausage dog.

Hi lovies!

I have missed yall :D

Haven't had internet for a whole day..it drove me crazy haha. How is everyone? Need to catch up badly!

Good thanks honey you?!

I see you're on CD8 - are you using softcups? Planning to go :sex: mad later on this week?! he he

I've ov'd over the weekend, :sex: Friday, Saturday as well as softcups and gonna :sex: tonight and tomorrow...

hopefully my OH has good :spermy: lol and it reaches the eggy!!

I'm not using softcups, as DH is a bit weary of using "too much fancy stuff"..since this is only cycle 3 of TTC, I won't push the issue just yet! We are using Conceive Plus though..managed to talk him into that one lol. So YES YES YES, we will be going BD crazy later in the week :D I will OV sometime between Feb 8-11..Can't wait!!!!

GL to you..Fx'd that the lil swimmers do their job :D :hugs:

thanks honey and hope the conceive plus helps catch the eggy for you this cycle!! xx

I hope sooooo..I'm wanting a baby so very badly. Of course, I know everyone here does.

Hope this is our month! Fx'd xo

aww fx'd for you too chick and tons of baby dust!

I must admit I admire all the women on this site that are ttc and have had multiple cycles with :bfn:s - such an inspiration!

I'm dying for a :bfp: this month and only been ttc for one month! Goodness knows what I'll be like if I get a :bfn: in 14 days!!

If this site has taught me anything it's to stay positive! xx

Morning!
Phew. I am getting my son Saben ready for school.. Then I can be on for a bit. Homework from hell yesterday!

Hows everyone?

I had twinges in my ovaries last night and now. nipple soreness.

DH wont let me use diva cups or soft cups. I used OPK yesterday ..He said stop doing all the stuff.. you know be like adamn & eve:haha:

Morning!
Phew. I am getting my son Saben ready for school.. Then I can be on for a bit. Homework from hell yesterday!

Hows everyone?

I had twinges in my ovaries last night and now. nipple soreness.

DH wont let me use diva cups or soft cups. I used OPK yesterday ..He said stop doing all the stuff.. you know be like adamn & eve:haha:

lol I just wouldn't tell him I was using the soft cups he he!

I hear the nipple soreness - yeowzers!! x

Ness, I know. It will be to late by the time I get them. He zonks out right after everytime so he would never know.:haha:

Ness, I know. It will be to late by the time I get them. He zonks out right after everytime so he would never know.:haha:

hahaha well I'm hoping you get your :bfp: this cycle of course but if that horrible witch shows up next month defo get some softcups then! My OH doesnt even know I've put one in! It's so quick and easy! xx

Me too cause if not I am not sure I can handle a 7th month of this crap. See I think I should just got get the diva cup lol

it can't hurt honey - I'm sure your DH wants a :bfp: as much as you do but I don't think our OH's will ever understand that need to have a little life in your belly like women do so maybe that's why he says to just let nature do it's own thing - so frustrating for a woman though!

xx

Yes it is very frustrating. As he was saying I just give you what you need and you do the rest lol. aww thanks honey. Time to exercise and shower. Be back in a few. I had to chase down the bus this morning. My son was almost to the door and she drove off. Ugh.

A little angry.

Yes it is very frustrating. As he was saying I just give you what you need and you do the rest lol. aww thanks honey. Time to exercise and shower. Be back in a few. I had to chase down the bus this morning. My son was almost to the door and she drove off. Ugh.

A little angry.

lol so easy for the guys eh?!

What an absolute tool - bus drivers are a night mare!!

Have a nice shower and workout!!xx

Morning ladies... Bus drivers... I think they do that on purpose... GRRRR...

Hope everyone is doing well, from what I've read so far everyone is gonna be chasing the eggo this week... lol I'm still workin on the OH... I'm not giving up... ;)
Had lots of that lovely cm YUCK twinges here and there, oh and the ever so lovely OV pain... nice huh...

Well I've got to get some work done today, I'll pop back on after lunch, getting tire #2 put on again at noon. This time I'm deffo getting the tire warranty/damage protection, lesson learned...

Hope everyone has a great day. I think this week is going to get Exciting. :happydance:

you too Hopin&Prayin!

let's hope it's gonna be EGGciting....lol see what I did there ha ha :rofl: xx

Ok, I'm kinda freaking out..I just found ewcm and it's only CD 8! It's sooo early for me..I'm hoping I'm not OV'ing today. Usually I have ewcm for a few days before O..I think so anyway lol. Better get to work tonight, I guess!

EGGciting HAHAHAHAHA!

It so it tho :D And hella nerve wrecking...I'll be glad to know that I ov'd and be in the very long 2ww.

EGGciting HAHAHAHAHA!

It so it tho :D And hella nerve wrecking...I'll be glad to know that I ov'd and be in the very long 2ww.

:D :happydance:

totally nerve wracking I'm on edge sat at work and I'm only 1dpo lol!! Gonna be a loooonnggg 2ww

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back