Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol Eggsiting.

Yeah, I am confused on the Cm still! Ugh. All i know is I am getting ready to O. The guys do have it easy.

Kim-good morning. Kayla hasnt tested! Shes afraid.

Brandy I would get busy.

Ness did your OPK gradually become darker?

I actually will be nervous more about a sticky bean. Ugh. I said to myself that would never happen to me and it did.

lol Yeah..I get that way. The 2ww feels like years each time. Arghh

I know Shannon :hugs: So sorry you have to deal with that, on top of TTC still. Sticky baby dust to you..you so deserve it :dust:

Thank you Brandy, On top of other things going on here I told hubby I cant handle it all with school and I am going to have to give up my dreams cause its to much.

Don't give up hun..Just keep trudging through it all and its all going to work out. I truly believe that. xo

I need to study a bit before dinner and Grey's Anatomy at my mother-in-laws..so I will talk to you all later!

Hey ladies, can I join too?

Feel in need of a bit of moral support; on cycle #4 and feeling like everyone around me must be thinking there is something wrong with me :(

Enjoy Brandy- I am trying to trudge. ANother year for my bachelors. Ugh

Hey ladies, can I join too?

Feel in need of a bit of moral support; on cycle #4 and feeling like everyone around me must be thinking there is something wrong with me :(

Sure can!

I am on month #6, but cycle 3 so I know what you mean!

Ness did your OPK gradually become darker?

yeah it did, Friday was faint, and I can't remember whether it was Saturday or sunday (it's all bloomin' blending in to one day!) but whichever day it was it was the same colour as the control line, then today's was more faint, did them all with fmu.

well I did most right around 2 pm. The lines were showing after 5 mins otherwise negative. This am it was second urine and almost dark line. I'm confused

EGGciting HAHAHAHAHA!

It so it tho :D And hella nerve wrecking...I'll be glad to know that I ov'd and be in the very long 2ww.

HAHA Ur too funny Eggxciting... I really think I am now.. TMI I got a lovely patch in the undies... GROSS.... and the OH is'nt still answering SO I'm definately out this round... JERK... I'm done with him....

Shannon, You'll be in rare form in a day or two, you were right behind me a few days last time. I think... I figured I'm a 21 day girl... lol who knows... I'm still tryin to figure it out... haha

Im supposed to be a 30 day girl, but I am not sure. I am day 12...so maybe so.. no more twinges since this am:(

bummer... give it a few more days hun.. I had a few last 2 nights and Poof... EWWW

Oh and back to Kayla, I'm thinking she is afraid to test... I would be too... I don't ever want to see a BFN that would crush me... So going to the doctor to confirm is the best thing. BUT We ALL know she's prego... She's gonna be a good mommie... :)

Yes she is preggo. By the cravings and naps.. I know she is. she thinks she feels af and it isnt!

I am thinking this week I will be ovulating. I hope that anyways. I had some clearish cm with very little white so I hink I am on my way.. lol again I can read and read about cm and dont get it.

Sorry JArse hasnt contacted you. Guess he is missing out.

Wow these pages just fly right by, eh? I got home kind of late last night and then straight to bed! Hope you're all well today?

Yes she is preggo. By the cravings and naps.. I know she is. she thinks she feels af and it isnt!

I am thinking this week I will be ovulating. I hope that anyways. I had some clearish cm with very little white so I hink I am on my way.. lol again I can read and read about cm and dont get it.

Sorry JArse hasnt contacted you. Guess he is missing out.

Yeah I'm crushed... He keeps me so confused... He tells me he Loves me so much and then poof... I don't hear from him for weeks... I pray that nothing has happened to him, I'm worried... or he could have his phone in his truck and outside working... I'm not one for patience... We'll see... Yes he can be an Arseholle... I just have a feeling I won't be commencing the dance per say... maybe I should give my body a rest this month since my last occurence... I wub you guys to pieces... your my crutch... :hugs:

WOOHOOO Its coming this week....

If I was Kayla I would just do the thang (test) shes many days past OV, but I understand too as well... I'd be crushed if I got a BFN... but I know she is prego... your right the cravings and naps go hand in hand...

JELLIE... I'm glad to see she's still around, we probably drove her crazy and ran her off... lol I hope not...

and YES Megg We talk ALOT... hehehe

The talking a lot is a good thing unless you spend the weekend away and realize you can't possibly catch up! LOL But, I'll be trying to keep up, even if I don't get caught up!

Yeah, we can be chatty at times... lol

Shannon... HE TEXTED BACK.... He's hesitant to see me... I think he knows whats up... lmao... I'm waiting for his return text WOOHOOO there is Possibility... "crossing fingers"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"