Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
got this from the 4head website:

How does 4head Stick work?
4head contains a powerful natural painkiller - 100% levomenthol - that can help block pain signals caused by tension headaches and relax the muscles in the head.

It's all in the sensation

After swiping 4head Stick across your forehead, you'll quickly feel soothing cooling and tingling sensations. These are the first signs that 4head's analgesic action is starting to work.

In fact, a clinical trial with tension headache, sufferers confirmed that after applying 4head they could feel the effects of its powerful natural painkiller, pure levomenthol (peppermint), getting to work in just two minutes.

Oh! I am going to the natural foods store today to see if I can find something similar. Thanks:) I probably am just to foggy to find it.

Good luck Shannon hope you manage to find something similar! I find it really helps with headaches so sure it would help a little and better than putting any tablets in your body :)

Yes I havent taken any medication in over a year.

I am gonna log off be back on later.

I said so this is part of co parenting I was talking about in counseling.. I have a headache can you take Saben to the bus stop :)

I guess you need something really naughty lol
MY DH has PMS a lot. He works from hom so I see it to much. He can be sweet dont get me wrong...

I miss working. I havent been able to for almost 2 years:cry:

My DH works from home as well..so I see everything. He is a professional online poker player, so there are huge ups and downs. It really sucks sometimes.

So you are with each other more often like us? Sometimes I just need a break lol.

My hubby does computer programming through SAP for a company to help them process payroll. Its funny the company he does the payroll for and the one that contracted him both want to hire him...but he will make less money
:confused:

We are together 24/7! I'm surprised we get along as well as we do lol. We rarely fight at all..even now, we aren't actually in a fight or anything..he is just really stressed and unapproachable. :(

Hope you find your headache stuff

So you are with each other more often like us? Sometimes I just need a break lol.

My hubby does computer programming through SAP for a company to help them process payroll. Its funny the company he does the payroll for and the one that contracted him both want to hire him...but he will make less money
:confused:

We are together 24/7! I'm surprised we get along as well as we do lol. We rarely fight at all..even now, we aren't actually in a fight or anything..he is just really stressed and unapproachable. :(

Hope you find your headache stuff

I hear ya 24/7! LOL. I know what you mean I am suprised that Dh and I get along too. We do fight thats only cause its my way or his way lol

My headache is still there, but right now I think its lack of sleep:sleep:

hi iv got A question iv had a clear mucus like dischrge with blood init and was wondering if this is due to oviltion or that im pregnant as i never had any of this with my first baby so any dvice would be appriciates

hi iv got A question iv had a clear mucus like dischrge with blood init and was wondering if this is due to oviltion or that im pregnant as i never had any of this with my first baby so any dvice would be appriciates

Well it depends on where in your cycle you are at. It could be ovulation, it could also be implantation bleeding..or just some fertile mucus. Do you know what cycle day you are on?

Brandy, I think I Oed already on CD 10. I think. My cm isnt as much as it was.:(

You might have, Shannon. You said it was creamy, and that usually comes after O. But then again everyone is different..some women O during creamy cm so who knows! Your bases should be covered still though, with you everyday'ers :)

lmao. Well I have had a headache today and hubby is going to play foosball tonight yippie:) so there might not be a chance..

Is your hubby better.?

lmao. Well I have had a headache today and hubby is going to play foosball tonight yippie:) so there might not be a chance..

Is your hubby better.?

He is slightly better..but I'm a little annoyed with him. I still wanna steal his swimmers, but don't really like him right now LOL.

I'm terrible :D

im due my next period in 6 days so i dnt know what day im on as dont reli keep track

im due my next period in 6 days so i dnt know what day im on as dont reli keep track

It could be implantation bleeding! There's no way to know for sure until you can test. You can probably test in about 4 or 5 days..or just have to wait until you are late for your period.

Weird I typed something and its not showing whats up with the thread.

Hi girlies, I feel so much better. Still tired. How is everyone else?

Hi Shannon

Feeling pretty tired tonight, just want to crawl in to bed and block out the world :( feeling pretty down but think it's just cos I'm tired.

Had a realy bad dizzy spell that lasted a good 20 seconds when I got in from work, feel slightly 'off' tonight and had some nausea after tea but not a massive amount.

Decided I needed a little glass of wine with my dinner but I had one mouthful and I couldn't drink it! Just tasted wrong and not nice.

Also got thrush :( I never get thrush so goodness why I've just suddenly got it!

Glad you're feeling better!

Grumpy!
I am now out of chances of seeingthe doctor this week as working 9-9 tomorrow then nights gah.
I suppose being busy will be help.
Just ordered the carpet for our bedrooms so will have the basic out line for a nursery by mid march, bloods should be done by then and If I can have eitherclomid or provera deppending on which angle we go for TTC will start for real.

YaY PMA now in place on typing that

Could that be your body changing:hugs: I hope you feel better. Ive never had thrush either, but our bodies do changes alot. I got allergies at 30 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"