Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grumpy!
I am now out of chances of seeingthe doctor this week as working 9-9 tomorrow then nights gah.
I suppose being busy will be help.
Just ordered the carpet for our bedrooms so will have the basic out line for a nursery by mid march, bloods should be done by then and If I can have eitherclomid or provera deppending on which angle we go for TTC will start for real.

YaY PMA now in place on typing that

:hugs: Jo. Being busy will keep your mind off of things. I hope the next few weeks go by fast for all of us on here. I think we will need it!

Could that be your body changing:hugs: I hope you feel better. Ive never had thrush either, but our bodies do changes alot. I got allergies at 30 years old.

yeah perhaps! Our bodies have minds of their owns sometimes lol!

Yup OH is onside he offered to peeonmy egg sticks to see if hes ovulating he even picked up his own vitamins, no zinc in the damn things.
Big baby can't take pills.
Are you feeling beeter shannon andwho was having morning sickness 2 weeks early?

Yes Jo I am. Morning Sickness? You talking about Ness not feeling good

Ness- Yes like my body is being not so nice right now..

damn bodies eh? dont ya just feel like you could hibernate for a month?!

won't be morning sickness for me - reckon i'm just feeling queasy cos i feel crappy!

Can we trade our bodies in for new functioning ones?

damn bodies eh? dont ya just feel like you could hibernate for a month?!

won't be morning sickness for me - reckon i'm just feeling queasy cos i feel crappy!

Yes I would love too! Hibernation sounds good.

Yah you might not feel good cause of everything.:hugs:

I have no idea what my body is up to. I have just found my reminder card for my injection it says 2nd March 2008 now if I could remember if I went. I remember being told I was fat by a nurse then Iremember her being replaced why does this always happen when the office is closed?

There is an official shot of molly the JRterror on the furry baby thread

Really tired today. Day 4 of af and she disappeared over night, only to come back around noon with cramps and all.
I should be done with her by tomorrow I think. Then onto ttc again!!!:happydance:
How are you Shannon?

Really tired today. Day 4 of af and she disappeared over night, only to come back around noon with cramps and all.
I should be done with her by tomorrow I think. Then onto ttc again!!!:happydance:
How are you Shannon?

Weird mine did that around the same time.

:wohoo: Edit: forgot to add ttc :happydance:
I had a headache now its gone after bd and a nap, but now I am tired. Ugh.

I'm not trying to be rude, but I'm sick of people coming into this thread and leaving after asking a question..ugh

Right I'm off I am fully informed on being a crazy conception cyberchick :p

It would be nice if people stayed we will have to move the thread to thetrimesters when we all get:bfp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"