Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes we will Jo. I just get frustrated.. People come in ask to join, ask a question get their answer and are gone! Argh

I think that I must be Oing real soon. Cause I am having a little pain.

Yes we will Jo. I just get frustrated.. People come in ask to join, ask a question get their answer and are gone! Argh

I think that I must be Oing real soon. Cause I am having a little pain.

Yeah on Oing!!!!! :happydance: I hope to join you in about 10 days or so!!!

hey shannon babe, people popping in for questions, take it as a compliment, were all experts nowadays lolz. Firstimemummy, my psychic powers tell me u are now going to be a second time mummy, thats implantation bleed u had u lucky missie! Im cd 17 So think ive ovulated but gonna get another dose of my meat injection lol tonite just to be sure. Looks like were all popping ouT our eggs at the same time, forget cyber chicks, we are cyber chickens lol, make mine a free range double yoker lmaoxxx

Hi ladies! Just saw the post about people asking a question then disappearing. Just wanted to let you all know that I am still following each and every one of you and your progress. I guess I just don't post much because I feel bad since I got my BFP and don't want to seem like I'm trying to torture you ladies. Not sure if that makes any sense or not but...
Just know that you were my first group of ladies on here and I haven't forgotten you all! I'm just waiting on some company over in first trimester. So....hurry the heck up!!! Big hugs!

oh, and i havent had any ov pains or anything like that! Tiny bit of ewcm but maybe some stranded swimmers? Maybe i aint ovulating this month? Very watery very pale cm now tho. Maybe im out already. This ttc sucks

hey shannon babe, people popping in for questions, take it as a compliment, were all experts nowadays lolz. Firstimemummy, my psychic powers tell me u are now going to be a second time mummy, thats implantation bleed u had u lucky missie! Im cd 17 So think ive ovulated but gonna get another dose of my meat injection lol tonite just to be sure. Looks like were all popping ouT our eggs at the same time, forget cyber chicks, we are cyber chickens lol, make mine a free range double yoker lmaoxxx

lol I am not an expert ..I wish. lol meat injection that is hilarious.

Jellie you are cracking me up. I had lots of meat injection. Hubby and I are wore out lol.

oh, and i havent had any ov pains or anything like that! Tiny bit of ewcm but maybe some stranded swimmers? Maybe i aint ovulating this month? Very watery very pale cm now tho. Maybe im out already. This ttc sucks

:hugs: cm is confusing the hell out of me too. But I have had ovulation pains for like 4 days now! So I dont know :haha:

Hey can i join 2 if i promise not to love you and leave you please? My name is Kirstie and i am trying to conceive no 1 after losing 4 babies. I got stupid stupid implant out end of december and Af still hasn't reared her ugly head so not sure where on earth i am. Hubby2be and i have have been doing the baby dance every night since the dam thing came out but now so confused lol think i od week ago but who really knows lol Would also like to say i have been reading this thread for ages and thought i should say hey and you girls are wonderfull :) also would like to say that last time i got pregnant i got thrush so dont know if that helps. Much love and baby dust x x x :flower:

Hey can i join 2 if i promise not to love you and leave you please? My name is Kirstie and i am trying to conceive no 1 after losing 4 babies. I got stupid stupid implant out end of december and Af still hasn't reared her ugly head so not sure where on earth i am. Hubby2be and i have have been doing the baby dance every night since the dam thing came out but now so confused lol think i od week ago but who really knows lol Would also like to say i have been reading this thread for ages and thought i should say hey and you girls are wonderfull :) also would like to say that last time i got pregnant i got virusi so dont know if that helps. Much love and baby dust x x x :flower:

I am going to sleep now, but do you temp? I had an iud in and it took almost 2 months for my af and it was forced. Temping is awesome. You can see if you ovulate. I just lost my baby:hugs: I know its hard.

Hey can i join 2 if i promise not to love you and leave you please? My name is Kirstie and i am trying to conceive no 1 after losing 4 babies. I got stupid stupid implant out end of december and Af still hasn't reared her ugly head so not sure where on earth i am. Hubby2be and i have have been doing the baby dance every night since the dam thing came out but now so confused lol think i od week ago but who really knows lol Would also like to say i have been reading this thread for ages and thought i should say hey and you girls are wonderfull :) also would like to say that last time i got pregnant i got thrush so dont know if that helps. Much love and baby dust x x x :flower:

Welcome:hugs: I also recommend that you start temping. You can learn so much about your cycle. I look forward to getting to know you!!!

~Callie

welcome wantabean, ur more than welcome to join our crazy club! Hate to say but ive heard that implant can bugger up your fertility for a few months but fingers crossed for u babe ur bodyclock starts ticking rite away, and am so sorry to hear of ur losses. Hugs. Have plenty fun with the baby dancing xxx

shannon, we will be symptom spotting together yipee, hopefully gettings joint bfps too! Am all geared up to have a halloweenish time baby! And creamy cm is after ov? I thinks? Xxx

I am not really sure how to lol gona read up on it and try next cycle. I am really sorry to hear that, it does really hurt and i am not gona say it ever goes away but you will stop dwelling on it. Just a piece of advice but talk about it to someone. I never and it properly messed me up, ended up having a breakdown. It def has made me want a baby more than i ever thought was possible though lol ended buying a puppy lol i really hope you get an extra sticky bean soon x x x
:hugs:

Thanks for the warm welcome guys :) i had ewcm last week :) woke up earlier coz was a bit crampy and needed a wee so hoping i can join you in symptom spotting 2 lol my silly h2b thinks i have completely lost the plot being on this lol x x :wacko:

hey hows kayla tonite? Any more news on kellie marie? Am worried about her. Had a bad feeling bout her. Hope im wrong. Shes such a sweetheart x

I am not really sure how to lol gona read up on it and try next cycle. I am really sorry to hear that, it does really hurt and i am not gona say it ever goes away but you will stop dwelling on it. Just a piece of advice but talk about it to someone. I never and it properly messed me up, ended up having a breakdown. It def has made me want a baby more than i ever thought was possible though lol ended buying a puppy lol i really hope you get an extra sticky bean soon x x x
:hugs:

Just buy a basal body thermometer (you can usually buy when where you would buy an HPT) and take your temp at the same time each morning. Make sure to take it before you get out of bed even and as soon as you wake up. Try and get at least 3 hours of solid sleep beforehand if you can. Then, you can go to fertilityfriend.com and enter in your temp and symptoms and they do the rest for you. I think that it would be fine to start temping now if you want. It may give you an idea if af is going to show. Either way, it can give you an idea of how the hormones are working in your body. Good luck!!!:hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"