Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey hows kayla tonite? Any more news on kellie marie? Am worried about her. Had a bad feeling bout her. Hope im wrong. Shes such a sweetheart x

Haven't heard anything from either of them. Kellie should have had her blood test by now though.....

damn it my cell phone jus erased everything I typed. No sleeping dh is snoring. He needs his snowzah fixed.

callie I know :haha: I'll never get the cm thing. I might be confusing some of it with my meat injection lmao.
diane I love symptom spotting. But beware I'm keeping high temps for 18 days then testing. I'll def know if my boob leaks again

wantabean thank you. I've been going to counseling for a while now thankfully. Hope you get a sticky bean too

well I saw kellie marie with her ticker still in a ttc thread. Kayla has been in and out..

temping is the only ttc thing that doesn't drive me mad. Lol

mu hubby actually walked in on me checking my cervix. He looked at me funny lol

temping is the only ttc thing that doesn't drive me mad. Lol

mu hubby actually walked in on me checking my cervix. He looked at me funny lol

And now h2b really really thinks i am crazy coz i just burst out laughing at this lol think he would freak if he walked in on me doing that lol really made me giggle, god i am so immature lol x x x:haha:

:thumbup:
Oooh william wallaces home town, cool!
Im from not so sunny glasgow, cant believe that damn snow is back! Not great when u have horses to deal with! X

hey shannon, dont kid urself gal, u will be poas when ur 10dpo if u can hold off that long! Just like i will! Hahaha, nite girlies, love n hugs to u all, and wanna bean, if u wanna be in our gang u need to put i am a crazy conception cyber chick in ur sigi lol, then its official xx

Im from not so sunny glasgow, cant believe that damn snow is back! Not great when u have horses to deal with! X

Want to know something even funnier? My second name is wallace lol yeah will get it up as soon as comp gets fixed. On stupid phone lol i love glasgow. Went to college there. Cool night :) x x

Dont know what happened to my last post there. Yeah lol my second name is wallace 2 lol i love glasgow, went to college there. Great night out. Will get it up as soon as comp is fixed. On stupid phone lol wish i had a horse lol i only have a puppie :) cool night x x

I need more room on my signature for the crazy chicks pic lol!

How we all doing today? Sorry I wasn't on much last night felt really exhausted and weepy and sicky - took my ass up to bath and bed pretty early! Xxx

Hi all xo

How is everyone??

I'm feeling sicky today..stomach ache and all that..Probably ovulation today or tomorrow! DH is feeling a bit better, so I plan on attacking him haha.

Well I am feeling better. Going to get treatment for pain. Gonna ask for natural sleeping pills. Since I cant sleep. Ugh. So I forgot to take my temp when I woke up. I drank a sip of water and walked down stairs than ran upstairs to take it. Is it still accurate? its the same as yesterday and my cervix is SHOW. So I am thinking I am going to O. I dont have EWCM but there is lots of it. There is no such thing as TMI lol

Sucks your stomach hurts Brandy hope you feel good enough for the attack.:haha:

I took my temp the other day after getting up and going to the spare room to get my thermometer and it was down to 95.6 or around that after being at 97.4 most days!

I took my temp the other day after getting up and going to the spare room to get my thermometer and it was down to 95.6 or around that after being at 97.4 most days!

Mine was 96.9 and then I took it again and its 97.5:)

FF says I am possibly fertile. Dh is moody so I think Ill have to butter him up.

lol. hes in a mood. I dont know why. Frustrating me! Ugh. How are you feeling today Ness?

ha ha ha men! They're moodier than us sometimes!!

I'm feeling ok thank you hun!

Thrush totally gone today and sorry for TMI but got loads of creamy discharge with a slight yellow tinge, no odour or anything so I'm taking it as a good sign!

dizzy spells and felt really nauseous this morning on way to work but between this morning and now only slight nausea but that's taken off when I eat, just trying to eat light things like fruit and muller yoghurts!

looking forward to the weekend - Lost Season 6 starts tomorrow over here so excited!

Saturday a light gym session with OH and Sunday will be chilling out no doubt on bandb all day:D!

You got much planned for the weekend??

Lost was so good but made me more Lost lol.

YW glad you are feeling better. I wonder if the dizzy spells are because of hormones?

We are going friday to a thing to support our friends wife. She is an artist and makes quilts. Saturday probably go dancing. and relax sunday. Its nice when we have no kids..not often but we can take a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"