Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey shannon, dont kid urself gal, u will be poas when ur 10dpo if u can hold off that long! Just like i will! Hahaha, nite girlies, love n hugs to u all, and wanna bean, if u wanna be in our gang u need to put i am a crazy conception cyber chick in ur sigi lol, then its official xx

lol I wont really. Last month made me so crazy!

ooh sounds like a lovely weekend you have planned Shannon! Bit of 'you' time with the OH hey?? nudge nudge wink wink....

Yeah maybe hormones causing dizzy spells I don't know what to make of my 'symptoms' just yet. one minute I think ooh that's a good sign, the next I think I'm not gonna get my :bfp: this month

Dont think at all. I didnt know I oed last time until 6 dpo. Guess what so dpo I had a symptom and didnt think of it until 12 dpo. So dont think and it will happen.

Do you know how to change a thread name. Ughh I dont think it will let me I was half awake when I wrote it.

Yah I am gonna log off for a bit :haha:

hmmm not too sure how to change it chica - maybe ask a mod or look in the Help section??

Hey ladies i got my PERIOD!!!! yay! so i went to pee and i lightly wipe and there was like light orange discharge (weird i know)on the tissue so i was like o i'll get it later on today or tomorrow then i wipe'd a litter harder and there was some bright pink bloody discharge i was like OOH!! ok i might get it in an hour or so! then i wipe one more time and there SHE WAS! lol i was okay well shes here now! sweet! lmao! so i ready to go! except my Fertility sticks aren't here! GRRR!

Hey ladies i got my PERIOD!!!! yay! so i went to pee and i lightly wipe and there was like light orange discharge (weird i know)on the tissue so i was like o i'll get it later on today or tomorrow then i wipe'd a litter harder and there was some bright pink bloody discharge i was like OOH!! ok i might get it in an hour or so! then i wipe one more time and there SHE WAS! lol i was okay well shes here now! sweet! lmao! so i ready to go! except my Fertility sticks aren't here! GRRR!

Well that means you are getting your af every 2 months? Right? If so that is awesome for irregularity. Once upon a time I was every 6 months:growlmad:

We never thought we would be so excited to get AF, lol. Dont you have a few days for the fertility sticks? Are they for the CBM?

I just got EWCM and cervix is SHOW. FF says I am fertile.:happydance:

yes it is for the CBM i order them yesterday it takes 2-5 days to get here ugh!!!!

Yay!!! :dust: to you and get limbering up for that :sex:!!!

Howdy.

I'm feeling SO hot today omg..Got the A/C blasting and I can't cool down. Must be OV making me hot. lol

I'm feeling rubbish this afternoon!

Got a headache, feel really tired and sicky, want to eat constantly and that's the only thing that takes away sicky feeling!

Really don't want to go food shopping.....

Kayla- So happy for you!!!:happydance:
Shannon-sounds good....get to :sex:

Baby :dust: to all!!!

:hugs::hugs:

callie done:)

brandy, I'm feeling ya. I need to go take my clothes off. In sweating. It's winter! I hate hormones.

ness it's gotta be your hormones..

I hate opk I know I'm about to o and it's not positive!

I have given up on those things. I think that I have a had a positive one once and it was when I had no period for 4 months!!! I think it was completely random.

yah they are crap! I was just trying to see if it would be positive. Nope. To the trash they go.

so where is everyone in their cycle..
kayla cd 1
jellie cd 17
me cd 15

callie and ness refresh my memory..it's in a fog today.

kayla CD 1
Callie CD 5
Brandy CD 11
me CD 15
Ness CD 17/4dpo
jellie CD 18
Jo-unsure.
Wantabean- I am not sure.

Did I miss anyone.. Sorry if I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread