Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I am in a funny mood

If I BDed for 7 days straight, except one day am I pregnant? lol :rofl: Couldnt resist.

LOL

Yes, I will be BD'ing tonight FOR SURE. He has absolutely no choice haha.

And hopefully up until I have a temp shift confirming OV. I hope its not too late just yet. Still got a couple hrs to wait lol.

Yah I took my temp like 1 hour after I was up and it was 98.1.. So I dont know lol I am confused.

how long is your cycle?

Anywhere from 28-33 days as far as I can tell. I'm not exactly regular yet since coming off BCP and not having a period for 6 months.

Grrr! But I definitely think I am OV'ing earlier than last cycle which was 33 days

Anywhere from 28-33 days as far as I can tell. I'm not exactly regular yet since coming off BCP and not having a period for 6 months.

Grrr! But I definitely think I am OV'ing earlier than last cycle which was 33 days

Yah I bet you are a 26 day cycle right now.stupid bodies. :growlmad:

I just hope its long enough to sustain a pregnancy if conception occurs, ya know?

Fx'd!

Tick tock...just got my DD to bed. Now just waiting for her to fall asleep lol!

oh I know. I'm using progestrone cream this time.

lol hope dd falls asleep soon:)

NOt the wine shannon?

OK ladies I made a mager whoopsie.
My last injection was may 18th so I am2 months atleast behind where I thought.
BUt I have had a spot and we do have a proper doctor aided plan
1. Vitamins & folic Acid as I can spontaneously ovualte.
2. Smer test and infectionswab next week.
3. Get fit and loose godknowshow much I need a ticker
4.Scan in 3-4 months to give mepeace of mind
5. July see gynacologist if no action or anything on scan.

A plan is something more than nothing. Wearedef looking atleast a year toconcievewhich is scary you will be all the second 1 by then.
No more BCP for me and plenty of :sex: until my menapouse I don'tcare howmany I have I am never going through this again.

Wannabean implant I believe is etter to come off than depo provera but not asgood as coil orBCP

Yes one glass doesnt hurt and god knows I need it right now. DH and counseling this week has been hard.

I am glad you have a plan. I think you are gonna get preggo and not know it until after you ovulate n such like me last month.

Probably will egg testing is dull. I ideally need to wait until July to actually fall so i get decent mat pay

I think after testing you will find out where you are but you never know when you will ovulate.

Nope so its everyday or not at all. hows ur little boy?

:hugs: he is keeping me busy tonight. Phew. I just helped him clean his room. I swear thats the 10th time this week.

My dh finally admitted to me after the hell I went through that I was preggo

hence the :wine:

hey girlies, evening all. I am a virgin cervix examiner, lol. Where should the damn thing be after ov and what does it feel like? X

Well I was until this cycle lol. I felt it really low during the pregnancy then it went medium and now its high. I know for O it should be soft high open and wet. Its the thing right when you stick your finger way up ot feels like a tip of a nose. an on the side there is an opening..
lol does that help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back