Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you all doing for oh/dh on valentines? I am puzzled this year. Our first valentines together..

hey maybe i dont have one or maybe my fingers aint long enough lol. Hey, hope im normal down there! Im cd 18, surely must have oved by now? No symptoms to report. Never even felt ov twinges. Tempins out the window this month. Only bd d 3 x around cd14k16, who knows, what will be will be.
Nessicle, i predict u are preggers babe xx

I was thinking she was too Diane.. She sounds it even 4 dpo. Her hormones are chaning.

lol your cervix is probably high. I didnt even know what it felt like until the pregnancy and it was low :haha:
Probably just cause you just o'ed. I Had twinges from cd 10-14 and some pain today. I used to never have O pains until I started ttc or maybe its cause I spot everything now lol lol

lol i knw what u mean, i spot everything now, but am not stressing as much this month with the did i didnt i ov thing, or opks do my head in. What will be will be. It had just better bloody happen lmao. Its my 12th valentines with dh, 9th wedding anniversary on the 15th, we will probably just have a cosy nite in with a nice meal to celebrate our bfp! Lol, pma pma, or wishdul thinkings xx

Diane your cevix is the thing they comb when they do ya smear.
Strange how I knowwhere others is but can I find it myself?
I was inspecting last night and thoughti found something attached I hadnt but I thought of that plugyou get when you getpregnant I left wellalone after that I wouldnt want to disturb that if I had 1

Oh its good to have PMA.

Me too i am not stressing as much this month either.. No point. It will happen damn it!

Wow 12 valentines! Aww. How sweet. We will have kids that day. Dh wont be back until late.. So I am gonna suprise him. ..:)

Oh we're going out on the 15th for dinner as we are both working on the 14th

hmmm wishFULL thinkings i meant, haha. Ur 1st valentines shud be real special shan, hopefully u will be celebrating a wee sweet bfp too huni xx

Itll be to soon to have sweet BFP. I think we will the end of the month though. The only way I am not getting preggo is if I didnt O.

Thats what we were thinking Jo is the 15th. We do need to do something special though.

hows about fish? lol I seem to remember Maine is famousfor its fish.Anew house with pizza on crates and candles?

hows about fish? lol I seem to remember Maine is famousfor its fish.Anew house with pizza on crates and candles?

Now a new house would be so NICE. We are famous for lobster or as mainahs call it lobstah. lol

I went to the basement to do laundry after the window was open for two days. No smell. Awesome.. well I closed it.. Its not so awesome:cry: There is no point of telling them:growlmad:

Didn't I tell you not to go down there. your machine will have poop in it

Yes it didnt flood into the machines. They are higher off the floor. Plus they are the expsensive front loaders. so they are tight shut..

I am gonna use a cricut for my hubbys card for valentines day. I dont know what to do for a gift.

funny how we only have front loaders here
and eww they can fill with lots of nasties.
flooded my kitchen a few times

funny how we only have front loaders here
and eww they can fill with lots of nasties.
flooded my kitchen a few times

Yes and I hate them. They came with the house. My regular ones are stored in the garage and much better. there has been a few times I have opened the door and there comes water everywhere:haha:

I guess they haven't sussed how omake themout there yet. i usually flood when emptying the filter or plumbing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"