Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty good. Feeling hopeful about this month and looking forward to meeting my new OBGYN. I go in next Friday on the 12th to meet her. I originally made the appointment in December when I had not had my period for 4 months and wanted to get a second opinion about what was going on with me. I have since had two regular cycles and think I will use the appointment to make a connection and ask some questions. I may also request an ultrasound since my mom has a history of ovarian cysts (but was always able to get pregnant easily). I figure I might as well try to make a good connection with a baby doctor.lol

I found out the other day that my best friend is on the same day of her cycle as I am and is also ttc this month. It would be her second baby and she got pregnant first month with her daughter. It would be fun if we conceive the same time. I am trying not to look at the other side of the possible scenarios.

Hi guys. How you all doing? I think i am on cd 33. Not entirely sure coz of stupid implant. 90% sure i ov'd last week but now getting really quite crampy pains and feel like Af is on her way. Praying she stays away lol its so confusing at the moment coz have been really sicky dizzy and sleepy. So you guys are gona be so proud of me :) today i went out and bought a fertility thermometer :) :) :) lol so starting temps in the morning. X x x

Pretty good. Feeling hopeful about this month and looking forward to meeting my new OBGYN. I go in next Friday on the 12th to meet her. I originally made the appointment in December when I had not had my period for 4 months and wanted to get a second opinion about what was going on with me. I have since had two regular cycles and think I will use the appointment to make a connection and ask some questions. I may also request an ultrasound since my mom has a history of ovarian cysts (but was always able to get pregnant easily). I figure I might as well try to make a good connection with a baby doctor.lol

Awesome . I would too. Ask her about anything and everything about ttc. Sometimes cysts just go away. I think I have them too. Yes I hard my midwife during my pregnancy and after for 5 years.:)

I found out the other day that my best friend is on the same day of her cycle as I am and is also ttc this month. It would be her second baby and she got pregnant first month with her daughter. It would be fun if we conceive the same time. I am trying not to look at the other side of the possible scenarios.

lol. I understand that. PMA is good. I pray for you both.

Hi guys. How you all doing? I think i am on cd 33. Not entirely sure coz of stupid implant. 90% sure i ov'd last week but now getting really quite crampy pains and feel like Af is on her way. Praying she stays away lol its so confusing at the moment coz have been really sicky dizzy and sleepy. So you guys are gona be so proud of me :) today i went out and bought a fertility thermometer :) :) :) lol so starting temps in the morning. X x x

I am tired.. How are you? Sometimes after O we get crampy pains and it isnt AF.

Awesome another person who temps:) Are you using fertility friend?

Yeah on temping!!!:happydance:

Oooh you lucky thing Shannon hope it went down well? I have an aversion to alcohol at the minute usually I love a nice glass of red but it turns my stomach at the moment!!

Hope you are all ok today?

I'm exhausted! woke up with a sore throat and bunged up nose and feel rubbish!

Still feeling nauseous, still got the creamy yellow discharge (no odour), headache and I'm really irritated with the OH lol he hasn't even done anything wrong! Also woke with a metallic taste in my mouth eurgh! xx

SO ANNOYED!!!!!!!!!

Didn't get to BD last night :( DH and I were up till 2 am working on his new computer..trying to get internet connected to it and stuff. Ugh what a pain. So he was too tired to do the deed. :( :( :( :( I feel so very let down. Feels like another month is out. Ugh. Maybe I will only Ov today..as I didn't have a temp spike yet saying it's already happened. *grasping any straws* GRRRRRR.

Ok, had to vent.

I'll stop pouting soon lol.

Missed yall! Didn't have net when I coulda been chatting away with my lovely TTC buddies.

Oooh you lucky thing Shannon hope it went down well? I have an aversion to alcohol at the minute usually I love a nice glass of red but it turns my stomach at the moment!!

Hope you are all ok today?

I'm exhausted! woke up with a sore throat and bunged up nose and feel rubbish!

Still feeling nauseous, still got the creamy yellow discharge (no odour), headache and I'm really irritated with the OH lol he hasn't even done anything wrong! Also woke with a metallic taste in my mouth eurgh! xx

OMG Nessie, this all sounds so promising! Fx'd..can't wait till you can test!!!!

he he thank you Brandy!!

Aww I'm so sorry you and OH didnt get to dtd! If you :sex: tonight then fx you still have time to catch that eggy! FX for you honey xxx

Thanks..I sure need it! Hoping my eggie stays put for a little longer lol *holds it in!*

morning ladies,

ness..you sound like your body is working on a bfp. I had the nasiest metallic taste early on. Yuck. And the snot issue too. Wine usually gets to me but one glass seems ok:)
brandy..so sorry no bd. Try to bd while dd is at school. Remember sperm can live 3 to 5 days.

jo I'm nervous about being pregnant this time. I know it will happen again. Just nervous bout sticky bean.

oooh you really think so Shannon? Is the metallic taste supposed to last all day? Cos with eating and stuff it takes the taste away but it was defo there this morning, like blood but there was no blood! Yeah was very snotty this morning and my nose is stuffy - nausea wise I feel ok, feeling twinges in my uterus defo not imagining them but don't know whether it is to do with implantation or anything!

I'm praying you get a sticky bean Shannon you derserve it xx

Yes its because you have more blood flow and thats what it actually is, my gums were bleeding too. I felt twinges and pressure down there.. then on like 10-12dpo I felt a deep burrowing pain I know it was implantation. Yup I think so..

Thank you. I was talking to DH we dicussed that a while ago we said the only way I wouldnt get pregnant is cause I didnt ovulate or have a normal cycle, well I have all that and have been pregnant. Unless my hormones are whacked which they seem to be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back