Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All... Its been a relaxing few days, but I've had some very strange things happening lately, I'm starting to believe I could be pregnant, I've had that white lotiony cm, pants are too tight midsection, now light yellow cm, stuff nose, bleeding gums, and I got that nasty metal taste in my mouth GRRRRRRRR.... Sensitive tummy... mild cramps...

I have No idea what is going on... My body is playing tricks with me I guess... Gonna go to the doctor Thursday... I hope I get some surprising news.... :happydance: I have'nt heard from JA either... Whatever... haha

Chase that eggo Shannon.... I hear Nessie may be prego... lol I hope so... :dust:
Where is Kayla?

havent heard from Kayla, but she is on CD 3 I believe. I would get an ultrasound if you can. Do you have anything else going on? I wouldnt bother with an HPT. I think they are a waste.

I think the egg has been chased. I am just praying now.

OOHHHH Shannon... Thats Awesome... Good to hear... Now the wait begins...

Yeah I know right... Its weird, I've had that tugging feeling on and off for 2 days, ALOT of Cm, my bits are purplish? Still tired all the time, emotional, Ugg... When I wear my jeans it hurts, like there too small?? I think it was too soon to not have a AF, I had :sex: on the day I ovulated ... So who knows... I HATE HPT's... done wasting my money... just gonna go to the doctor this Thursday, I'm broke right now... can't even afford a dollar tree test... haha

maybe you are. I had tugging in there and a burrowing feeling.
I have a few HPT but wont use them until my temps are high for 18-20 days.

Im having weird issues too. Within a few days of AF I was moist and then had a bit of EWCM. and yesterday I had a bit too and my cervix is high soft and open.. so fertilty friend said I was most fertile yesterday, but I am sure confused because I am not wet enough to be ovulating anymore.

When you are preggo your cervix is low. Mine was low enough when I stuck my finger in there I didnt have to go far and I could feel it.

I don't really go with the cervix thingy, I hear all kinds of stories... It moves during the day, different in the morning... High, soft, Closed, hard "preggo" who knows...

I just have these mild cramps and pulling here and there... Maybe our bodies are playing tricks again.. I don't want to sound crazy but something is just not right.... lol

Well I've got to go chase my paycheck so I can pay the rent... lol
I'll be back on tonight... Thanks for the chat Shannon... have a good day hun :hugs:

Evening ladies,
Working hard as usual. Your stories earlier mademereally sad andit's horrible you allstruggle for:bfp:'s now

hi Jo.. On my way to go out for the night. Who would have known all of us gals struggled so much with life and now to get pregnant. I told god I can't handle much more. I'm not religious either.

I will try to get back on for about 20 mins.

Atleast it provesthe sex ed teachers wrong touching boys doesn't get you pregnant instantly

evening babes! X hey shan, am due af on the 16th so mite get a bfp the day before with a sensitive test. Fxd. Best anniversary prezzie ever. Had the morpt vivid dream last nite. Long story but i had a baby boy and sum one stole him. Got him bk tho but woke up crying. It was so real ness u r preggerrs babe x

You girls as so so strong and such wonderful people. Just finished catching up on all i missed. I was also abused from i can remember till i was 12 but i never told anyone. Wasn't untill after 4th mc that i had breakdown. Was so sick of all terrible things that kept happening to me but h2b was wonderful support. Got through it and really believe that god was a huge part of it. My mum always says that god will only give you what you can handle. This has made me a stronger and more mature 21yr old :) i have disabled brother and i work with young adults with disabilities and i would kill anyone that dared to take advantage of them. Anyway on a lighter note, anyone symptom spotting? I AM lol was sitting in restaurant tonight with wonderful h2b and he asked if i was ok. He then informed me i had went a funny colour and my mouth was bleeding. Ran to toilet and gums were bleeding and then i was sick. Good signs? Been really sicky feeling for days and i feel like i am the size of a house. All my trousers seem to have gotten very tight. So bloated :( lol how is everyone? Cant sleep again. Sleep pattern has completely went all over the place. Cant sleep for more than 5 hours. Keep having to wee so once i wake i cant sleep (hence i am always on this at stupid hours in morning lol ) x x x

Welcome to my world. I am entertaining myself by designing our spare room/nursery
What a joke we have a futon and it willonly fit in 1place with a cot.
We are doing thehouse up so decorating is allowed, lol.
how many day PO are you wantabean?
wish I even feltlikeI had symptoms now I just keep thinkingmy lady area smells. I believe this is hormonesslowly working again but ewwww

Think i am between 7 and 11 lol getting that stupid implant was honestly the worst thing i have done coz i seem to be lost with my cycle. Doctor told me i would probably ov about the 20th but didn't feel anything untill about 11 days ago. If i dont get :bfp: then i have officially gone crazy lol where in your cycle are you? X x x

Pass I had the injection last May for the zillionth timeso am in a big waiting game. Doctor says I can O so am on tesco pregnancy vit's I shop in the middle of thenight so that was all that was on offer. It's wait and see now he will scan me in 3 months though may allergy bloods did bring up a slightly high FSH reading I think I mustask him about that. Ohhhwhen will you POAS?

Well i promised i would wait till valentines day lol have already done a couple ( ahem...12 ;) lol) all bfns but reckon it was too early. Well hoping anyway. Apparently the injection takes longer than implant to come out of system. Not sure though. Dont know if i can hold out till then though lol when do you think? Last time i was pregnant i never got bfp till i was 2 and a half weeks late. X x x

Your not a hormonal sort of girl then. If you can hack it wait if not and have the cash peee.
I have had both the implant stopped working then I stupidly had the injection. I wanted a baby 18 months ago and was talked out of it because I was a student and thought all these single mums knew better. 1 of themeven suggestedmy OH would leave me if I got pregnant. I am never that gulible obviously they hit a sore spot. I was scared of the idea but who isn't?

See i was kinda opposite. My best friend had her son when she was 16. She had left bf before she knew she was pregnant and her parents kicked her out. Yet she has always said that having her son has been the best thing she ever done and would recommend having kids young to anyone. I did have a friend who even went as far as telling me to abort my last pregnancy and spent her time talking me out of ttc. She is now heavily pregnant and hating it. I call it karma lol not telling anyone we are ttc this time so cant have anyone tell me not to lol how long you been ttc? X x

We have told friends but as she is 16 weeks gone and I could not handle a full evening of baby talk it was easier. Especially as we told them we had problems i.e. ovualtion. someone has also kindly sent me my F.S.H. results I believe and the were high so am now research what the heck this means an if it is a depo thing.
What you up to?

Hey kim and Shannon! and the rest of the gang sorry ive been in ALOT of pain! its ONLY on my left side i think a cyst or something burst its been horrible and my AF bleeding is a total different color! im just blaming it all on the clomid..my sticks Still arent here :( i have 3 days left to get them before this cycle is a TOTAL waste and i cant use my montior! GRRR.. i miss sam.. im planning on getting a bunny on Sunday :) well hopefully two :) thats the only good thing that happening! it seems lately like ever cycle i get a BFN i get a new pet lmao! i need something to LOVE! ok so idk if i said anything about this but the other night i was sleeping and randomly i lunched outta the side of my bed..bc in my mind/dream my friends 3 month old fell from my arms and i jumped right out of my bed to catch him but whats weird is that i caught my dog.. benji is a two timein' whore man lol he sneaks outta the bed with me to go sleep with my GF on the couch and then he sneaks BACK in bed with me in the morning before i wake up! what a dirty dog! lmao anyways while i was dreaming about the baby falling benji was jumping off the bed and and my body reacted and caught him thinking he was the baby!weird! my friend told me she heard me Gasp and panting bc the baby woke her up she thought i was just having a bad dream..it was so freaking felt so real i was so scared! anyhoo its so gloomy over her its been pouring raining ALL day still is well ima hit the hay y'all good night:(

How's AF different Kayla?
Your going to live in a zoo if you get any mor :bfn:'s
Weird dream I get them alot I sort of wake as I jump OH does to we look like popping popcorn in bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"