Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning my lovelies!!

Just been catching up on this thread - my internet connection was down and was trying to use my iphone but I don't like typing on it cos it's really slow!

So how is everyone this morning?

Well it's about 6dpo for me now - went to the toilet for my first morning wee and when I wiped there was pink on the the tissue!! think this is my implantation bleed? got cramping this morning and woke up feeling really nauseous. Usually have a bacon sandwich on a Saturday morning but ugh the though of bacon or sausages makes me feel really sick! Only thing that didnt was my gluten free crumpets and some corn flakes!

I really think I'm pregnant girls!!!

xx

fingers crossed, my af is due today just waiting i know its coming

Ness!!!! You are so pregnant lol. xo

So I finally got DH to do the deed last night..no temp spike this morning, so I'm guessing I'm still in the game...? Not sure. Will be BD'ing again tonight hopefully!

absuster where are you in your cycle? Edit...Meaning how long is it. I'm still sleepy. Lol

brandy..:) I'm crossing my fingers for ya. I think ness is preggo too.

hi shannon hi brandy!!

how you girls doing today?

brandy you do the deed girl!!

Thanks wantabean:) What symptoms are you having and where are you in your cycle?
Jo- What is your FSH level? It probably does have to do with depo. I would think they would almost be gone now. You need some progesterone to start your period.

Kayla, That is so freaky. You are having like outerbody experiences going on or something. Are you doing okay. Sorry you are in such pain. Have you tried a heating pad?

hi shannon sorry hun for not being on here earlier! me and OH been to Blockbuster and came back to :sex: he he!

sorry for TMI but was very very intesnse and only lasted a few minutes ha ha! went to hte toilet after, pink tinged on tissue - very light pink though - then wiped again and tiny speck of bright red blood. other than that nothing else, is this good??

how you all feeling today?

my nausea has calmed down a bit but was awful this morning. had a gluten free ginger biscuit to help! still getting hte odd wave of nausea but not like it was!

xx

I found :sex: way more sensitive and intense while preggo.

Of course hubby and I alway have passionate lovemaking thats intense. lol I gave up on TMI, cant you tell

I think you are having implantation bleeding. Idk though I have never experienced it.

I am feeling good. Just did 30 minutes on the wii fit. DH and I are going to use our cameras and take pictures. Something we both love to do. We both finally have nice cameras to do it. DH decided to get a digital one, finally.

What movie did you get?

hey yeah shannon freaking things going on with me! lol and i do have a heating pad its wonderful! but molly my cramps are different i usually get sharp pain that go's from side to side and tmi but my Af blood is always dark and heavy but thats prolly old blood bc i never have regular Afs before. but this cycle im only get pains/cramps on my left side and its horrible! the heating pad or the pain or me crying for 30mins for sam one of those was making me nauseous! and i was babysiting last night so the baby was crying and i was crying he made me cry even more bc i felt so bad that i couldn't get off the floor to go cuddle him he just wanted to be picked up :( it was ugly i told god "i didnt want to do it any more" and to "take it away"..and now my period is gone :( it just stopped im not bleeding heavy anymore i went to go change my pad (cramps were to bad to use tampons) and the was 3 spot of blood :( i bleed all 7 days so this is not right i hope i didnt ruin my chances this month bc i was being weak...

Aww Kayla hugs, when my periods werent normal it s was 7-10 days and the periods were always different. It was so frustrating and painful. I would just keep the baby right next to you at all times. Can it be clomid making it worse?

When is Sam going to be home?

I found :sex: way more sensitive and intense while preggo.

Of course hubby and I alway have passionate lovemaking thats intense. lol I gave up on TMI, cant you tell

I think you are having implantation bleeding. Idk though I have never experienced it.

I am feeling good. Just did 30 minutes on the wii fit. DH and I are going to use our cameras and take pictures. Something we both love to do. We both finally have nice cameras to do it. DH decided to get a digital one, finally.

What movie did you get?

yeah it was mega intense!! I mean me and OH always have great sex but today OMG it was quick but freaking awesome lol!

yeah I do think it's IB I'm pretty positive I'm pregnant now just gotta wait for it to show on a hpt. Have some 10 and 25 miu's so just testing with those every day for now - saving FRER for when i get a positive on one of the IC's!

Ooh I love taking photos too - you will have to post some photos you have taken, we have photography comps at work which are great fun!

went to look at Wii games but they didnt have the one we wanted on the pre-owned section so ordered it from Play.com!

OH is at his mates having a few beers and watching football (soccer) now so have some peace and quiet and chance to just sit and chill with my kittens Ambrose and Dexter! They're my babies for now 10 week old :)

Kayla that sounds horrific - don't feel bad about the baby it's not your fault you were in pain and doing the best you could :hugs:

yeah it was mega intense!! I mean me and OH always have great sex but today OMG it was quick but freaking awesome lol!

yeah I do think it's IB I'm pretty positive I'm pregnant now just gotta wait for it to show on a hpt. Have some 10 and 25 miu's so just testing with those every day for now - saving FRER for when i get a positive on one of the IC's!

Ooh I love taking photos too - you will have to post some photos you have taken, we have photography comps at work which are great fun!

went to look at Wii games but they didnt have the one we wanted on the pre-owned section so ordered it from Play.com!

OH is at his mates having a few beers and watching football (soccer) now so have some peace and quiet and chance to just sit and chill with my kittens Ambrose and Dexter! They're my babies for now 10 week old :)

:happydance::happydance: It sounds good..

I am not doing the testing like that ..I learned it was to stressful lol.

What wii game is it? We just bought super mario bros. My son is better than me at it! :haha:

I love alone time! My husband calls soccer football too.. Seems we are different here lol.

That is one of my favorite pictures I have taken.

https://farm1.static.flickr.com/214/446795903_dc0eb6d838.jpg

ooh that's a gorgeous picture Shannon! Bet you have some lovely prints round your house!!

Yeah it will get stressful testing every day but I'm so impatient lol and if I can see those two lines any earlier then i can relax :haha:

we got the super mario bros galaxy it's supposed to be really good which one is it that you have?

haven't heard from Mark so he must be having a good time ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back