Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know thanks girls! yeah i manged to get up and hold him and he fell right to sleep! im ready for some bding! hahah sam emails me every night to tell me hes not jacking off he promise's hahahahahahaha :rofl: i die laughing everytime he says it bc im always telling him dont jack off while ur out to sea i need those spermies! sam thinks its his fault we aren't preggo yet he thinks im "fixed" now bc the doctor gave me some pills im trying to tell him that im not fiexd and these drugs may not work for me so dont go blaming yourself! :nope: any whoo im gettin' bunnies! :happydance:

Its the new one for the wii they just came out with.

You would think I have some nice prints.. but nope.. We are waiting to move and hope that we can get some printed.

I bet you will see lines in about 4-7 days:)

i know thanks girls! yeah i manged to get up and hold him and he fell right to sleep! im ready for some bding! hahah sam emails me every night to tell me hes not jacking off he promise's hahahahahahaha :rofl: i die laughing everytime he says it bc im always telling him dont jack off while ur out to sea i need those spermies! sam thinks its his fault we aren't preggo yet he thinks im "fixed" now bc the doctor gave me some pills im trying to tell him that im not fiexd and these drugs may not work for me so dont go blaming yourself! :nope: any whoo im get bunnies! :happydance:

:rofl: I said that to my hubby I need your spermies behave.
They may or may not work and may take a while. US woman have bodies that think on their own!...

My sis in law had bunnies, she couldnt clean the cage while preggo. I dont know if its like cats, where you shouldnt change the littlerbox or my brother was freaking out lol:haha:

i've got kittens and do the litterbox but i always wear disposable rubber gloves and have done since we started ttc. I looked on the NHS website and it said it's most likely if you have cats you've already had toxoplasmosis anyway and once you've had it you get immunity and can't catch it again but you should always wear rubber gloves when pregnant cleaning out any animal cages/litter trays and wear gloves when gardening

grrr i want my sticks if they dont come today i wont get them til Monday-Wednesday and thats too late! o well ima go watch a movie or something bye y'all!

Hi lovelies!

I'm in n out of here..just wanted to check in and catch up. Shannon thats a lovely pic! Kayla, glad to see you on here :) Sorry you're having a weird and very rough AF..hope things straighten out.

Nessie, you are SO pregnant :D can't wait till those tests prove it!

Ouch I am having some cramps tonight..must be OV night for sure...I *think* I will see a temp spike tomorrow if I OV today..right? For those temp-ers here..just curious. I'm still too new to know this stuff.

DD is spending the night at a friends tonight..so I have hubster to myself!!!! Yay lol.

absuster where are you in your cycle? Edit...Meaning how long is it. I'm still sleepy. Lol

brandy..:) I'm crossing my fingers for ya. I think ness is preggo too.

hi shannan my cycle is 28 days so my af is due today been getting stomach cramps for days took a test 2 days ago and bfn

thank you darling!! can't wait to see those two lines!

have a fab evening with your DH get some extra :spermy: in there ready for ov!!!

xx

You say freezing and it's perfect weather here! Nice n warm lol. 11 pm now...DH is in the shower..I told him I have a long evening planned for him :D

I feel like I'm coming down with a cold..grr. Throat is a bit sore. It's going around here though, and since I haven't Ov'd, I can't blame it on pregnancy lol.

I hope you have a nice evening with dh brandy:) I am also not sure that I Oed. Argh. Having cramps. Lots of cm not creamy. Guess that's a good sign.

ness hope you are havn a good night

ok so my af has still not arrived today and i am starting to feel sick but maybe its just all the worry building up, help. i need someone to calm me down

My af didnt arrive and then I got my bfp 2 days later.

Then of course I had an angel baby,

are you always regular? stress might cause it to be this way as well.

yes always 28 days apart from in december but i had a lot of stress then

Well give it a few more days. My BFP was 16 and 17 dpo. :)

keeping my fingers crossed for you

i gave up on this month because i didnt get a + opk so no stress. i think i have just been going a bit mad over the last hour symptom spotting, could i create symptoms in my head that manifest themselves physicaly?

Hey Ladies,
As usualI got all confussed.
It was my TSH levels that were high and my T4 was within range.
Have to call doctors monday as he doesn't have hese results.
Points at Hypothyroidism sowas paniced there.
How is everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back