Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im tired...

tsh is better than fsh, right?

My mom and bro have it and take iodine supplements.

FSH - follical stimulating hormone.
I'm not sure will call doc'smonday as I don't think he has recieved these results.
Would explain a few things tho

Yes and could be due to the Depo, I would think... But I am no expert.

I will beon the phonemonday morning was just a bit of a shock I could face myreproductive system being screwwy but this is different.

Hi loves

Shannon, looking at your chart, I'm not sure you've O'd just yet. That's just my guess..I'm still way new, but I don't see the spike yet!

I had a temp rise this morning..will see tomorrow if it continues to rise..I have a feeling I O'd yesterday though..I had cramps and everything. And then I had some spotting after BD'ing last night...it was kinda rough (lol) so I'm guessing he just hit my cervix too hard and caused some bleeding...? I dunno!

So happy that I got 2 nights in a row before Ov! I'm excited for this month...let's see how long that lasts lol.

Molly, hope you get things sorted with your health..Fx'd for you xo

hi ladies!!!

how were your evenings??

7dpo for me today, nothing major to note i have less symptoms today than any other day:

-thrush which is driving me mad
-really tired but could not sleep at all last night
-thirsty
-sore gums (had a metal taste on 6dpo but can't say I've really noticed it since!)
-i'm passing gas like crazy and I've noticed i need to pee more frequently

played bowling on the Wii last night and my tummy muscles really ached afterwards

only a little nausea now and then mainly first thing and later on at night.

I'm still pretty sure I'm gonna get a :bfp: this month as had that light pink colour on my loo roll and that was only yesterday, nothing today, but I don't know there is still some niggling doubt.....

xx

Hello Nessie, you preggo chica :D lol

I had a great evening..yummy DH hehe.

It's now noon and we're going for a braai (bbq) at my MIL's house. So I'll be back later! :hugs:

aww thanks darling you really think so? I'm feeling really down and like crying today feeling really negative but suppose feeling emotional is a good sign lol!

have a lovely bbq and have lots of mielie meal and gravy for me!! ;)

Nessicle... your definately pregnant.... Can't wait to see your BFP!! :dust:

Shannon, you know us older ladies need our sleep... hehehe How ya doin?

Brandy, I hope that is a good sign, I want to see your BFP soon 'FX'd"

Molly I hope you get feeling better soon

I'm still tryin to figure out what is going on? I'm tempted on getting a HPT, its been a wild week... Emotional ups and downs, heartburn everything I eat, twinges its weird.. OHHHH and my friend Libbys dogs, which don't go near anyone was ALL over me the other day, weird huh... haha
I think I'm gonna get one just to ease my nerves... lol

Hope everyone has a great day... SUPERBOWL GAME DAY!! I hope I get a surpise.... My cards said I was gonna get a surprise of a gift (baby) Woohooooo....

Ness, it sounds good for you:)

Brandy, Glad you had a great evening with DH. I was told by foxy I havent probably ovulated either, Which I thought cause I had cm after AF which is abnormal and I have been pretty creamy. I think I have had EWCM but it had been a little so maybe its from :sex: :wacko: I am thinking the pregnancy (hate calling it chemical) messed me up even more.. sigh. My temps are still in normal range. I took the stuff of my chart that says I had EWCM and show cervix and it now says nope not fertile. Maybe its not my month ...DH and I will be together for a year next month:) Hope you are enjoying the bbq.

Hi Diane:) I see you. How are you feeling?

thank you Shannon!

sounds like your cycle is all over at the moment hun - like you say probably due to the pregnancy you had in January I hope it all gets sorted and back to normal asap xx

Not what you want when you want to try again for a sticky bean! So sorry you lost your lil bubba Shannon and for everyone else who has lost any bubba's - it must be so hard

Nope its not.

Thank you :hugs:

I am getting older by the minute, so I am hoping it will be soon. DH is almost 37. All I want is to feel complete. And complete our family, but I guess my body isnt ready just yet.

Are you testing everyday?

Hey guys..just got home. Almost 9 pm, so gonna hang with my DD till her bedtime. <3

I'm still spotting...so strange. And cramping a little here n there.

Just hope my temp continues to rise!

Be back in a bit!

Got kiddo to bed..DH is in a mood again..stupid stressful work. Guess BD'ing is out..I was lucky to get 2 nights in a row lol.

I'm already so obsessed with this cycle..and the 2ww hasn't even started (I think!) AHHH!

I'm pretty stressed out about my test in 10 days. So scared. I have failed it once before, so its a retake. Was the first test I ever failed in my WHOLE life! When I got the results, I was sobbing in the lobby..when DH came to pick me up, he thought I was mugged or something the way I was carrying on lol.

These tests aren't cheap either..$205 to take it..and its over a whole textbook! Oh lordy! At least I have something to keep my mind off of symptom spotting (yeah right)

Nope its not.

Thank you :hugs:

I am getting older by the minute, so I am hoping it will be soon. DH is almost 37. All I want is to feel complete. And complete our family, but I guess my body isnt ready just yet.

Are you testing everyday?

yeah I feel it just gives me something to do while I'm stuck waiting I can't just do nothing til i find out whether or not I'm pregnant!!

got a :bfn: today but then I knew I would cos it's only 7dpo! didnt expect to get a positive today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"