Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been a bit of an emotional wreck today just feel like crying constantly today!

Was shattered this afternoon had to go fora 2 hour nap!

How was your day darling?

You sound so pregnant lol...sorry you're having a rough time tho :hugs:

My day has been good..we had a bbq and watched American Idol..my guilty pleasure lol

Brandy gosh i hope so otherwise I am one emotional wreck for no reason ha ha ha !!

My OH won't watch anything like Idol or X Factor (idol equivalent over in England) I am watching Dancing on Ice which yep you guessed it ice skating lol but it's british celebs learning to ice skate and competing each week - about the only reality programme he'll let me watch ha ha

Aww he's no fun! lol..DH doesn't usually like reality tv either..but I only have a few shows I like..and only one reality, so he can survive.

Aww love your profile pic..you're so pretty!

hey beautiful ladies, sorry i have been away for so long... hated the whole waiting game to ovulate...lol! am now (according to fertility friend) - highly fertile..BD'd last thursday CD8 and today CD11 and will aim to BD again tonight... lol! then symptom spotting! hurrah!

hope you're all well... am going to catch up on the last 40 or so pages... doh! can anyone update me on the regulars??

xx

Brandy, I am like that every time I dont get above a C with testing. I have 2-4 classes every 9 weeks. I feel stressed. I wanna pull my hair out.

Thank you Brandy! Yeah thought I'd change it Shannon like to mix it up a bit!

Yeah my OH is mean when it comes to the remote - unless it's football he's not interested lol

lol Well some have ovulated or about too. Kayla just had AF.

Me.. I havent ovulated I dont think.:(

Fingers crossed for you Michelle

Thank you Brandy! Yeah thought I'd change it Shannon like to mix it up a bit!

Yeah my OH is mean when it comes to the remote - unless it's football he's not interested lol

A picture from this weekend

https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2775/4338671930_064cbf73ee.jpg

lol we dont have cable here. We actually dont watch much but hulu and netflix.

Beautiful pic! Looks so peaceful :)

Hmm, my spotting is still going..been light pink all day..now it's brown. I'm weirded out as Ive never ever had this at OV time. Yikes!

Gonna go shower and be back in a bit!

ok, caught up on 10 pages worth!

Nessicle - you are soooo preggo!! i would also be testing every day if I had your symptoms!
and the pink on the toilet paper... keeping fingers crossed for you. and DH will not let me even watch dancing on ice!! lol! have to sky plus it to be able to watch it! lol!

Shannon - beautiful photos... you live in such a lovely area. Its miserable and drizzly here, with supposedly more snow on the way. Hows you? Have you ovulated? or still not sure? I had big temp spike today higher than its been all cycle so may ovulate today?! going to do an OPK in the morning and see what that says.

Jo, I hope you get answers from the docs office. Can you get the answers for the allergy testing?

Beautiful pic! Looks so peaceful :)

Hmm, my spotting is still going..been light pink all day..now it's brown. I'm weirded out as Ive never ever had this at OV time. Yikes!

Gonna go shower and be back in a bit!
Its probably old blood. pink and brown usually is. Our bodies are crazy!

Thanks thats the atlantic ocean:)

Enjoy your shower.

ok, caught up on 10 pages worth!

Nessicle - you are soooo preggo!! i would also be testing every day if I had your symptoms!
and the pink on the toilet paper... keeping fingers crossed for you. and DH will not let me even watch dancing on ice!! lol! have to sky plus it to be able to watch it! lol!

Shannon - beautiful photos... you live in such a lovely area. Its miserable and drizzly here, with supposedly more snow on the way. Hows you? Have you ovulated? or still not sure? I had big temp spike today higher than its been all cycle so may ovulate today?! going to do an OPK in the morning and see what that says.
She sounds it doesnt she?

Thank you. I live pretty much right on the ocean. I love it here. Its sunny out, but let me tell you it was freezing when I took that! Snow... I am sick of it, but apparently we havent had any wacky weather like some of the US. I either ovulated not to far after AF ending like CD10 or not yet. I had O pains for a few days there and lots of CM and now its weird. Oh I hope you ovulate today:) OPK werent positive for me :( I hope you get a positive.:happydance:

Thanks meeshy I really hope so lol just sat playing wii with the OH I'm beating him at archery! Not got many symptoms tonight excpt tummy feels tight and sore but were just sat down not doing much!

Shannon that picture is awesome!! I'd buy your pics for my house!!

Brandy Hun I hope you get an answer to what the blood is x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe