Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww thanks Ness.

I am going to post some of my designs for his business I am doing for school

its really bizarre coz i havent felt OV pains, like normal, maybe been to distracted to notice. Also had thrush which is bugging me and dont want to take medication just in case it messes with my reproductive system. Got advice that thrush wont stop you getting pregnant. Also on fertility friend went from red (not fertile) to green (probably fertile) with the addition of my temp today (high!) got no amber warning lol! If I have ovulated today, that will be CD11.

Ahhhh feels nice to have a shower lol.

Yep, I agree..lots of BD meeshey, just in case!

Thought I'd share :D It was a more somber pic..I love photography but don't have many pics of myself..as I'm the one behind the lens usually!

wow brandy is that you?? all sultry! and B - E - A - utiful! HB is playing xbox right now... might go and pounce... lol... my brother in law lives with us but he's at his girlfriends tonight, BD in the lounge with the background music of modern warfare 2. lol... now if we conceive right now, what do i tell my child in the future how they were conceived?!!! lololol... right.... seductive glances.... touching my hair... im off to pounce...!!!

denied.
lol.
he says later. lol lol lol.

Modern warfare 1 Michelle 0

Haha you're too cute meeshey! Happy BD'ing! And thanks for the compliment :D

he's now worried... and has promised we will do it tonight! am not working tomorrow or Tuesday so plenty of time.

HB " you can't just say now I want sex - im not ready"

lol. chuckle chuckle chuckle.

Sounds like our house holdmeeshy runescape 1 jo 0 exceptfor when hes at workwhich is constantly Ahhhhhh.

Good evening ladies.
I have justslept throughall of sunday and now have to beup at 5am for a 14 hour working day.
How are we all?

I love it too. Usually I am as well, until my hubby just bought himself one.. a leica one..its nice.

Well I have to do homework so I am in and out of here.

Jo a 14 hour shift ick

Shannon 0 Laptop 1 million lol

sheesh basketball and then stupid bowl .. and my poor hw is not working.

I lovemy job just have no energy for it right now.

Yep my OH doesn't quite understand as I look ok. I'm used to it. Glandular feaver just went on forever and now theres thisweird lood count thing ahhhhh. Just want energy back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"