Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Shey. I am pretty sure I am. my belly button area has never hurt like this before.

Thanks guys..you're all lovely xo

Going to spend some time with DD before her bedtime. ..bbs

Yo gem! Just got ur tx, think I'm o ing sooncause got watery cm so hopefully ewcm next!! Whoop!! Bd'ing tonight with conceive +!

Rachael sooooo jealous I have stuff that looks like i have a nasty cold down there. Prettysure it'snot an infection just gross and crampy

I haven't tempted all week. so idk wats with my cycle no more.

Only noticed it now, cuz I saw the one on my FB and was thinking earlier, I thought I was already 15+3 lol. Gotta love technology.

Shan I have slightly lost it and got the soy isoflavones did you try them this time? If nothing else I would like a shorter cycle so am willing to gine these a bash for 5 days next cycle

Jo after af try them cd 5-9. Yes I did them and I ovd normal. Last cycle was cd 70:) make sure each pill has 60 mg of soy

Yo gem! Just got ur tx, think I'm o ing sooncause got watery cm so hopefully ewcm next!! Whoop!! Bd'ing tonight with conceive +!

mine was kinda just bit watery....hhhmmm is that ment to come first??

I think so I am just a freak Gem.
Shan these say 40mg and not to take more.I could just give it a try this month

I think so I am just a freak Gem.
Shan these say 40mg and not to take more.I could just give it a try this month

do u think u ov'd yet jo?? gosh i think u hav th patience of a saint with ur crazy cycles! and i fort mine wer long and up down xxxx

iam in 2 minds either I am going to get AF any day or I will be OVing in the next few days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back