Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brandy, I feel the same pressure and stretching especially low in my pelvis. I can't seem to stop peeing. I can go to the bathroom and the minute I stand up I feel like I have to go again. LOL I am like you in that I don't remember having the pressure/pain with my DD. I just keep telling myself that time makes us forget a lot so maybe I did have these things but the six years have just made me forget. I talked to my OB yesterday and she had no concerns at all and since this lil man squirms constantly I suppose it is to be expected.
Diane, you had predicted a boy for me so....you were right on the money girl!

Kel I was sooo dippy should have remembered bladder trampoline

LOL @ Jo. Well the truth is that I found out yesterday that baby is head down so I suppose in reality he is headbutting my bladder instead of bouncing on it. Either way....geesh, at the pee pee! ROFL.

kel look at your photo!!! thats amazing lol

JO!!!! hiya!

sorry am crap at talking im watching American Dad lol

Had to get a different ticker..must be the site? Who knows.

Kel, I'm so glad to hear you get it too...not that I'm glad you get pains lol, but you know what I mean. Wonderful scan pic!!! Your lil man is perfect :D

Hiya to everyone else again! Just got back from spending some time with hubby (not *that* kind of time, grr) :haha:

gottosee my friends scan picture yesterday.I willfinally get to hold a baby in july as long as i don't get sick yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they got bubs could be 12pounds ouchy mumma. anything over8 and shesgetting a csection

bliming heck thats quite a size lol anything over 8 i want a csection lol :rofl: xx

garrys mum had to get a csection 3weeks early coz garrys head was too big. i am sooooo screwed lol

night brandy xxx

so what you been upto jo? sucks the doc wasnt more helpful :hugs: xx

Kirstie, I have that same concern. I'm not worried about the baby being huge but my hubby's son has a huge head and I can not imagine trying to deliver that! I am just hoping he got that head from his mom and not my DH...LOL My DD was only 5lb 8oz so having her was a breeze.

hahaha lol well my whole family have huge heads and both garry and his brother have huge heads lol god help us all. i would rather give birth myself instead of section but i will do whatever it takes. i only have small hips lol wow 5lbs how good would that be lol

how you doing? done any bump photos yet? xx

he was nice. and i think could be more helpful he actually read mynotes which helps. I have patience most of the timebut at themoment Iamsort of shattered inside I want to be there already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"