Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey how come no one said i was b e a u t i ful lol, am not addin my photos again, kiddin!! Shannon my favourite girlie, im fine thanks for asking! Had a penny sizes spot of brown blood on my nicknocks taday, tmi lOl. Hoping its a good sign but had no other symptoms lol. Am either 5 or 6 dpo ish.

Xxx

Ohhh finger crossed Jellie.
Let's go for a very american comment we are all beautiful. :p I'm british I'm no good at that

It's never been great since I was a teenager.I generally go at things 110% then burnout. I need to get fit and speek to the Doctor about this TSH level if it's that it makes sence it's normal and meds will sort it out. if notjust try getting healthy will help I'm sure

hey how come no one said i was b e a u t i ful lol, am not addin my photos again, kiddin!! Shannon my favourite girlie, im fine thanks for asking! Had a penny sizes spot of brown blood on my nicknocks taday, tmi lOl. Hoping its a good sign but had no other symptoms lol. Am either 5 or 6 dpo ish.

Xxx

But you are Diane:) Havent I told you before?

Ohhh maybe its IB?

I am so bumming I have no idea whats going on with my body:cry: was just in ttc after a loss. some woman O not to long after a loss. One was cd5 and she was pregnant...:wacko:

It's never been great since I was a teenager.I generally go at things 110% then burnout. I need to get fit and speek to the Doctor about this TSH level if it's that it makes sence it's normal and meds will sort it out. if notjust try getting healthy will help I'm sure

Its the Thyroid hormone?

If so that could potentially cause a lot of things like you are experiencing..

You are beautiful no matter what they say
Words can't bring you down
You are beautiful in every single way
Yes, words can't bring you down
Don't you bring me down today...
just for you jellie x

Ohhh Shannon panic not. You'll get there saysthe woman running before she can walk. You to are like rabbits asthe dead OH says if you throw enough balls at enough coconuts you'llwin a fish. I did tell him you loose the fish but nevermind

Yep I have looked it up I'll post the NHS link in a momentit's the very last page that worrys me

Ohhh Shannon panic not. You'll get there saysthe woman running before she can walk. You to are like rabbits asthe dead OH says if you throw enough balls at enough coconuts you'llwin a fish. I did tell him you loose the fish but nevermind

lol, you would think I would have been pregnant 10 times by now.

My DH keeps attacking me today. UGH. I am so:sleep::sleep::haha: He is the rabbit lately.. I just follow him..:haha:
So I will just cross my fingers I have ovulated already

Yep I have looked it up I'll post the NHS link in a momentit's the very last page that worrys me

Send me the link..

My mom and brother have it.. its not much to worry about. and its better to have answer..

have you gained weight? You said you were tired since you were a teen? Anything else weird?

There no way on earth you 2 will have missed it

Well mine thing is I might have not ovulated... but I have no clue.. as I had on CD6 CM and blood and I have never had that before. and it was alot until about CD 14 and I have been dry. I dont know. With the loss it could be different :shrug:

it's prob best to lie back think of good things and hope for the best and forget about o'ing and stuff. The Doctor did that stop stressing thing with me. lol.

Here we go it's the side effects that worried me.
https://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Thyroid-under-active/pages/introduction.aspx?url=pages/what-is-it.aspx

crikey ladies only been a few hours and lots to catch up on!

how is everyone tonight?! i'll be glad to go to bed feeling wiped!

molly my mum has an underactive thyroid if you have any quesitons??

Hey girls! i gots my bunnies! :) they're brothers super cute the browns my fav super funny even tho the white ones too cute its more skittish! no names yet letting sam name em! k well im off to go watch the super bowl and eat PIZZZAAAAA :happydance: cya!

Attachments

• bunnies2 022edit.jpg
    bunnies2 022edit.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 0
  • bunnies2 032edit.jpg
    bunnies2 032edit.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 1
  • bunnies 013edit.jpg
    bunnies 013edit.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 0
  • bunnies 017edit.jpg
    bunnies 017edit.jpg