Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
he was nice. and i think could be more helpful he actually read mynotes which helps. I have patience most of the timebut at themoment Iamsort of shattered inside I want to be there already

:hugs: would be good if they could just wave a magic wand and sorted ecerything for you. will keep you in my prayers mdear xx

I am feeling really well now and am super excited about shopping. The DH and I hit the mall right after our appt yesterday and started buying outfits...hehehe. The best part is that two of my good friends just had boys in the last year and have offered me tons of clothes. My lil boy has a full wardrobe and I haven't even had my baby shower yet. LOL I haven't done any bump pics yet. Some days I look huge and other days no one can even tell I'm preggers so I'd have to pick a day I actually have a bump.
How have you been feeling? Any more sickness or has it all passed?

Its morning sickness :haha: mornings only and goes away. I ate breakfast this am and almost lost it gagging and dry heaving. ugh

i thought the sickness had passed but been quite ill last couple of days. got a telling off from mw coz i had 3 + keytones in my urine lol i am drinking but i bring it all back up. if i dont sorted im getting put on a drip lol ooops. still quite tired but feeling not to bad. been getting some tummy pains but putting it down to sickness lol glad you feel better :hugs: xx

https://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad167/stillacookiewhore/IMGP0450.jpg

this is poppie lol before she had a haircut lol

shan thats sounding quite promising. really hope this is it for you this time xx

Thanks sweetie. At least this time I didn't get a lecture from the doctor about losing weight as I have gained 6 lbs. Wahoo! LOL I am really working on keeping my weight down to no more than 20-25 lbs for the whole pregnancy.

yes Please kirstie, I need something happy
Someonewhoused toknowmeinside out has just suggested we have a 10 year school reunion and doesn't seem to understand I don't want to see thepeople whoweresocruel to meafter being in an accident where one ofour classmates died. The thought brings everything back. I never finished my post traumatic stress thing with a therapist as ileft uni and this isasteptofar at themoment.

dont go jo. this girl clearly hasnt thought about you propely while arranging this. dont put yourself through it or get stressed!!! :hugs: its a difficult thing to do. xxx

:hugs: Jo.

Kirstie I hope you feel better and I am having different things go on than I did before. Af is due today/tomorrow so far she has stayed away:) I am 99% sure this is it.

I need to go lay down .

sadly its a very campboy so emotional and useless. gah it just reckseverythingwhen i think back. Poppie is a sweety

Shan I amgiving you big hugs either way. Hopeits this month girly

night all bateryis dying i'mon my mobile if anyonewants me

poppie is a pest lol

ok goodnight shan!!

sometimes people can be quite ignorant of other peoples feelings!!! jo we are here for you? xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"