Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI Shey, So you get to see your BF tomorrow that must be very exciting.

How have you been doing?

yup yup. ive been busy job hunting and filling out applications for jobs. I talked to the manager at borders and she told me to reapply and then to call her tomorrow to let her knw

yup yup. ive been busy job hunting and filling out applications for jobs. I talked to the manager at borders and she told me to reapply and then to call her tomorrow to let her knw

that sounds great... Job hunting is hard... Its a full time job itself... Good luck...

So what will you be doing with you BF this weekend? Where are you guys meeting? He doesn't live in FL right?

hi aislinn :hug: nice to see u on here! Shey, have fun with mark and good luck on the job hunt. Its sounding really hopeful! Kirsty poppys a cutie, she looks like a cheeky little minx lol. Jo, big hugs babe. Hope ur ok. Be careful taking soy if it can interfere with ur meds? Be strong babe. U are mrs pma and we need you x

hi aislinn :hug: nice to see u on here! Shey, have fun with mark and good luck on the job hunt. Its sounding really hopeful! Kirsty poppys a cutie, she looks like a cheeky little minx lol. Jo, big hugs babe. Hope ur ok. Be careful taking soy if it can interfere with ur meds? Be strong babe. U are mrs pma and we need you x

Thank you Diane been a hard week or so.. How are you and the new puppy??

im ok aislinn and puppy is a little monster lol. Where are you in your cycle? Sorry its been a rough week for you x

I have no idea wat we will be doing tomorrow,probably meet in the mall or somewhere. he lives in TN

Just wanted to come in and give Jo big hugs....

Hi Diane:)

Im off to do my toenails and relax on my last free night. My poor belly!

im up and about now thanks girls.i have asked should be ok with meds. Good luckshey take pepper spray just incase and a pack of trojans til you get him tested lol

gah my chart is running backwards now low temps foraweek

hy girls. How are we all?

Bd last night usuing conceive +, and again no stinging today!! So glad is friendly!! So I've been having watery cm so hopefully I'm gearing up for ov!! Going to HOPEFULLY bd tonight tomorrow Sunday Monday! Sooo want to catch that egg!!

Hi Rach! The conceive+ is totally ace! Even KY Jelly before ttc used to give me soreness and a bit of thrush but not with conceive+!

I have a good feeling for you this month hun!

x

go rach a bd marathon.:) I'm going to have me one of those this weekend. Not to catch n egg though :haha:

hi ness.

wow no af so far :happydance: I have nausea instead and my breasts hurt so bad.

Hi Shan! Great news no AF shown! tons of :dust:

Brandy bless ya lol - my poor OH has to make do with his friend the hand for a while :haha: just havent got the energy for :sex:!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"