Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brandy, This has been the hardest week ever with DH gone. My libido is up :wacko: and I need it now :haha: Now I know what you feel like. Its not fun! Get some sexy lingerie and put it on!

Ness, thank you. Dh is convinced we are pregnant and having a boy. He bought some boy clothes in NYC. I didnt have energy for anything tuesday not even to potty good thing DH wasnt here. Sorry you are so tired.

I'm glad someone else is feeling that way Nessie. :wacko:LOL Brandy, I am so jealous! I can't believe how I have absolutely no sex drive what so ever. I really thought it would return once I got past the sickness but...no such luck. Thank goodness for my DH though. He is fantastic about it and understands. He has been so patient and loving the whole time and I am being more spoiled than usual even.:happydance:
Jo, I'm sorry hun. I really hope something happens for you soon. Big :hugs:
Good luck Rachel. Enjoy your marathon....:thumbup:

aw thanks Shan - I'm getting ready for home time but still got another 3 and a half hours at work to go :cry:

Kel - I think I will be the same too I doubt I will get really horny either!

I better log off and do some work anyway! boo! speak soon xx

Brandy, being pregnant is beautiful! You did see my pregnant picture with Saben right:rofl:

lol! Yeah. I just feel like crap..I think it's a cold though. Plus the whole not being able to be comfy in my own home stuff is wearing on my nerves. I'm so stressed out.

Brandy could your dd not stay with some friends and you and dh go get a nice motel or seomething for the night just to de stress a little and get away from the chaos at your house

Sorry you are having such a hard time Brandy. I can't imagine having even more stress and fatigue than the pregnancy itself. One upside...at least the builders will be totally done with the remodel soon and probably better now than when your little one is here and trying to sleep. I know that thought probably is no help but thought I would give you some ray of sunshine.:hugs: I told DH the other day that I don't think I can take any more illnesses. After the horrible cold I had and the virus, I can't handle any more. Luckily for us, it does get better. I can actually say I feel really good now. So chin up girlie. You will be there soon too.:flower:

Hi everyone

Shan you ready for the dh to be home

Nessie at least it is firday and you can rest this weekend hopefully

Thanks ladies..:hugs:

yeah, I actually tried to arrange DD to spend the night with a friend, but DH was fast to remind me that we are moving her stuff into her new room tomorrow (and tons of other housework) so she has to be here to help. Blah. I know I sound like a spoiled brat, whining about builders lol. It's just sooo uncomfy and stressful here now. On top of it all, it's freezing cold and they have the windows and doors open always..there's just no escape. It'll be worth it in the end, and youre right, Kel, much better they're doing it now than when we have a newborn here!

Only 2 more hrs till they all leave..and I can relax a bit. I hope this cold goes away fast! I have a feeling it'll be bad one though..Im run down for sure.

Oh Kel, I meant to say this earlier,but I looooove the name Cade! It's a lovely one.

Hey Nicole! :hugs:

hi nicole, so glad to see you here :hugs: how are you and bubs doing? Hows your lo? Nearly home time ness and u can rest yipee! Hi brandy. Fab scan photo kel wow its a proper baby now! Shan u must be so excited senthils coming home and u can owe up for what u have missed out on lol. And im sticking by my prediction of a girl for ur first baby with senthil lol. Rachel im praying u catch that eggy this month :dust: as for me, no ov but no big deal. Oh and cookie, well water spray doesnt work she just tries to bite the water. Crazydog lol. Onto finding plan d. X

oh I like that name also Brandy have you and dh came up with any names I cant seem to find any that my dh likes so the way its looking its not gonna be an easy thing

It's so hard for us to agree on any..like I love the name Xavier or Xander and DH says noooo way. So for a boy we are thinking either Ethan (DD's name is Bethany, so I like how ethan is made up of that) or Dexter ..lol. i love that name, although it has the nerdy stigma to it so far. He'll change that tho!

For a girl, I love Abbey Rose...like Abbey Road :D But DH has yet to agree with me on any girl names yet. I guess he's holding out for a boy :haha:

Hi Diane try smacking your hands and yelling NO try to startle her or a can or jar with change or something that makes a loud noise then with my dogs I always carry some treats that way i can encourage good behavior they learn fast if there is food lol
How is your dh doing better I hope

Ive been really sick today I really thought the ms had passed but I cant even keep water down I feel dehydrated light headed and dizzy hopeing it passes soon I really dont want to have to go to the DR

Hi Diane! :hugs:

Cookie sounds like a handful lol. So fun though. Nicole has a good idea..try startling her maybe..?

Thanks for the name compliments girls. I was relieved it was a boy for that reason too. DH and I had both loved that name from the minute we started thinking of names and had absolutely no girl names lined up. LOL
Diane, I feel your pain! We can not get our puppy to stop biting and chewing and those puppy teeth are killin me. We have tried swatting her with a paper, popping her nose, yelling no and biting her back. Nothing has worked! She is a cutie pie but soooo stubborn.

My dh likes the name Ethan only one he has suggested I like Emma Grace but dh refuses I just ramble off names as they come in my head and have not found one he likes I was being a smart ass and suggested Jeep it was the name of a man on this movie we were watching im not sure if he really liked it or was just messing with me lol Im hopeing once we find out what we are haveing it will be easier

I use a different tone of voice also kinda like I do when the kids are behaveing badly most dogs want only to please you and once they learn the difference treats are for good behavior then they start to catch on with Paisley all I have to do is clap my hands and say no but she is very food motivated so it was pretty easy with her

brandy you need a spa day.
diane I think it's a boy too:) I hope cookie calms down.
hi nicole. Check ur mail hopefully you got the stuff for the Ms. There is ginger candy in there. I've been sucking on it like crazy. Nothing liie being barely awake and gagging! Excited to see dh. Going to get me a digi for tomorrow.

today has been interesting to go from nausea to extreme hunger!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"