Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's prob best to lie back think of good things and hope for the best and forget about o'ing and stuff. The Doctor did that stop stressing thing with me. lol.

Here we go it's the side effects that worried me.
https://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Thyroid-under-active/pages/introduction.aspx?url=pages/what-is-it.aspx

Im not stressing just want to make sure my body is ok.:(

Oh dont worry. My mom had it for at least 10 years. She got on medication that had to adjust it many times... then she started taking iodine:) My hubby said eat seaweed, sorry I couldnt do it :nope:

Nessicle my levels are TSH 8.7 and Free T4 10.5 I think fromwhat I can tell this is subclinical butnot sure.Amcalling doctor tomorrow as this all came about through my allergy testing and he hadn't seen theresults the other day. Any thoughts?

wowsa kayla, they are cute bunny wabbits! Hope thats not the two boys goc promised u or ur gonna get preggo with a girl lmao!
Shannon babe, dont worry, ur time is near. And mEeshey, that poem touched me, thanks ur a babe. Xx

Nessicle my levels are TSH 8.7 and Free T4 10.5 I think fromwhat I can tell this is subclinical butnot sure.Amcalling doctor tomorrow as this all came about through my allergy testing and he hadn't seen theresults the other day. Any thoughts?

I know the TSH is high, mine was way lower than that and normal:) I think a 1-2 is normal.

Let me talk with hubby later see if there is anything you can do incase you dont get an answer tomorrow.

wowsa kayla, they are cute bunny wabbits! Hope thats not the two boys goc promised u or ur gonna get preggo with a girl lmao!
Shannon babe, dont worry, ur time is near. And mEeshey, that poem touched me, thanks ur a babe. Xx

Trying not too... Even though my temps are weird I think I have already Ovulated...

Where are you Diane again? I know you were close to me.. POAS yet :haha::haha:

What do you girls think about this business card Sorry its so small!

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4025/4338419491_6ba172b161_o.jpg

looks nice, did you design it? v professional - clear and to the point.

Yes I did. I am designing four things at once for school. Pulling my hair out lol

Very official.
Soz I have bunny nightmare no small furrys in our house. Except the dog and maybe a cat. Would like somefish very calming.

i want a nice 3-4 ft aquarium but they are lots of work to clean
with a janitor fishanf colourful 1s

I grew up with Oscar fish ,, My dads tank was 55 gal. My dad cleaned it for hours lol

Yeah myunclehas on the was 6x2x4 ft noidea how much waterwas in it but seemed like a pool.lots of yellow and blue fish.
How doIget my ticker to show?

Go to your your profile and edit signature and put it in there. make sure you click the mountain thing for the picture.

hey shannon thats me going into cd21, promised no poas till valen x day at least, thatll be cd 27. Praying for no more false positives babe. Hope u get ur babba this month chick. Oh, and the card design lookd fabby, very pro

Just beware of puttin ur phne number on here, there r sum weirdo stalkers about lol xx

goodnite girlies am shattered, love and hugs to u all n sweet dreams xx

Im not worried about the phone number lol. We will have it on a website lol. Its my hubbies cell:haha:

Oh I am praying for you too.. crossing my fingers valentines day is soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"