Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
so Rach when can we expect your BFP and have you milked the dh again lol

ah boss is lovely. I was on with the deputy. good day though not too grumpy today. hoping the meds are working

lol Jo I need a dose of your meds dh is getting pretty cross with me I guess he is tired of my grouchy mood

lol I told him it was hormones he made a wise crack about it and I did the grr head turning dont mess with hormones speach and the if he could just be pregnant for one week speach lol

Thanks Jo..you too.
It is so strange...I actually feel good right now. I am trying to eat as much as possible while this lasts.
How is everyone doing?

glad your feeling better Callie

Shan got a negative on the digi but a very faint bfp on an frer she sent me a text hopefully she will be able to get us some pics tomorrow

Hey there Callie! Enjoy it girl. I am starting to think getting past the sickness was bad since now I eat everything in site! ROFL. I am trying to keep it in check but my sweet tooth is back and it seems to never be satisfied. Grrrr.

lol ive been trying to eat watermellon and strawberries to curb my sweat tooth but doesnt always work sometimes it just has to be good ole high calorie sweats

Hi Shey how did the meeting go with your bf hope it went well

Thanks Nicole and Kel. Hi Shey.
Yeah, my sweet tooth is definitely starting to come back a bit today. I allowed myself some chocolate and half a coke. I have not had coke in ages!!! I was trying to avoid all caffeine, but I had a huge urge so I went for it. At least I am minus 7 pounds now from my starting weight....gives me an excuse:haha:
According to my doctor's edd for me, I am 10.5 weeks along. I think that I like their calculations better than mine. 12 more days till I hear the heartbeat:happydance:

Yay Callie there is nothing like it and you can have up to 4 cans of coke a day and be within the ok amount of caffeine

I didn't get to see him he ended up getting robbed So he is making it up to me big time

hi ladies :wave: wow jo that chart is looking promising babe! :thumbup: shany big congrats on the :bfp: :dance: :happydance: :crib: :yipee: :wohoo:

so glad i hate coke. nice cuppa tea though.
Oh caffiene was on the list of stuff from my doctor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back