Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caffeine isnt great it can make the babies weight low but it doesnt have to be avoided all together just in large amounts im sure none is best but a little here and there wont hurt

Diane Yay ive missed you today

Shey sorry you didnt get to see him maybe next weekend will be a better one

I never was a big fan...but baby has other ideas I guess.lol. The biggest craving I have had lately is blue icees/slurpees. But they have to be blue.:haha:

Caffeine isnt great it can make the babies weight low but it doesnt have to be avoided all together just in large amounts im sure none is best but a little here and there wont hurt

This is the first I have had since 2 weeks before getting pregnant.

Ohh I love blue things it makes me kinda high.
So excited please eggs work please

Thanks Nicole yea I am hoping next week will be better.

Im addicted to Mountain Dew but limit myself to one a day and ive gotten better ive been drinking cranberry juice and more water and somedays dont even have the mt dew but my ob said one is fine he said they get concerned if your drinking 2 pots of coffee a day or 8 or more soft drinks and he said any amount of reg tea is ok since there is very little caffeine in it

aww Nicole! Mt Dew is ok. I myself like the typhoon flavor one

aww Jo everything crossed your eggs did what were suppose to :hugs:

lol Shey i have cut way back I was a hard core addict and it had to be fountain pop from one certain store

have fun Callie

Nicole that's good. on the TODAY show yesterday they were say that soda is really bad for your teeth and that if you drink it to rinse your mouth out with water so that the sugar doesn't stick to your teeth.

Shey I doubt it.
Callie did yesterday and a couple of days before might get some in the morning/afternoon . back on nights now

Shey I don't wanna sound rude buy=t that has been common knowledge for 20 years maybe more. I never had fizzy drinks as a kid

i usually have a big glass of ice water at the same time as the pop it usually last me all day in a cold cup lol

Ive had to much watermellon and cranberry juice im peeing every 2 seconds it seems like and my stomach is so hard and bloated dh said I look like a wood tick about to pop all I can say is he needs to work on his complaments

Im still here Jo was just doing some harveting and plowing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back