Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi yall!!

shan congrats! cant wait to see pic its been ages since i seen pos test :D

jo hope your eggies are doing as there ment!!!

wana see what happened to me this am?
xxx

well its certainly a laf lol

heres what i woke upto this morning!!!!:dohh::blush::haha:

https://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad167/stillacookiewhore/spud/phonepics057.jpg
https://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad167/stillacookiewhore/spud/phonepics056.jpg

sorry about size!!

lol dont be your giving life to your little one and thats always a beautiful thing and honey in about 6 months you will wish you had that belly when you look like you swallowed a watermellon whole

baking spud. why are all bumps piccys with a curved spine????? deffinatly a popped tummy. What you complaining for its gonna get awhole lot bigger.
Oh ING advert again

hahaha i think so. i had to borrow a jumper from my mum as my tops no longer cover me properly lol i am really embarressed lol think i might need to go shopping lol xx

Oh Jo I cant think of what its called but all pregnant woman get the curved spine maybe ill google it

garry laughs. he said i always wanted to get a big bump lol i know i shouldnt complain its just its such a shock and every1 i seen today just laughed at me :sad2: lol

how are you both today?

lol it just looks like they are shoving their belly out. Ohhh Kirstie peacocks and new look do matt clothes

im doin good and im sure its a shock to wake up to a belly when your that little lol

my back has always been like that! i dont know why. my butt is kinda sticky outy so i thought that was why lol xx

WAit for tomorrows night shift but want to sleep. daftly hoping I have o'd i haven't but any who

nono not saying you are. just looks like it but must be normal all bumpy ladies do it

jo i google it and apparently its this!!

Trying to balance that weight out in front would add all kinds of strain to the back muscles. But to compensate, women's lumbar vertebrae (lower spine bones) are reinforced and slightly curved to allow them to adopt a more pronounced S-curve -- forward at the base of the spine, but curving backward as it rises. This keeps the centre of gravity over the legs and reduces back strain. The spine slowly shifts back to its original shape after pregnancy.

it goes on about it being part of evolution lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back