Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well dh wants me to ride with him to his brothers so ill bbiab very nice bump pic kirstie be proud of it

Jo if you arnt here when I get back and have gone to bed have a good nigth and I will chat to you tomorrow

oh your now a monkey carrying a spud lol. such a good sign though lucky girl

hahaha you crack me up jo lol ok girls gona go watch doctor who ill speak to you soon xxx

i don't think i like this new guy o haven't seen it

she's so mean. makes ya ticker look funny but any who. hope its ok if you and bf do ttc

Thanks Jo! Yea it'll be fine. I hope you get your BFP Really soon.

lovely bump kirstie. Goodnite ladies! I demand a temp rise again frm u jo x

ooh slight ov pains so did opk and + so maybe am ovulating after all! Woohoo, off for :sex: lol. Didnt i say ttc was off the cards? :haha:

go abuse that man. im snoozing to a program about why brits suck in bed

i think ur coverline will be 36.0 so if we stay up i reckon you have ovd. All signs are suggesting it so far x

mission accomplished :thumbup: you should still see a sustaind rise jo even shift change, just get enuf sleep. Nite babe x

morning gals!

sorry not been on most of the weekend - been suffering with a migraine again, i eventually gave in and had a paracetamol as I can't go on with these headadches. Mum said not to be a martyr lol and that one para won't hurt the baby.

Now just have a small headache!

Shan got a bfp!! Yay so happy for you missus! We need to see a piccie we ain't seen one on here for ages! :hugs:

Diane yay for ov! probably all the stress you've been under that was delaying it perhaps you were baking an extra special egg for this cycle.....

kirstie loving the bump its awesome cant wait for mine to pop and not just be bloat! I defo have a more prominant and firmer lower abdomen but above that is just bloat lol

Callie congrats on 10 weeks!

Shey hope you get to see bf soon!

Hi to Nicole, Gem, Rach, Loren and Aislinn! sorry to anyone I've missed!! xx

Paracetamol is perfectly safe in pregnancy..promise! I took it all during it with my DD and she is just fine :D No problems at all. So, listen to your mother and don't be a martyr lol. You being in such pain is actually more harmful to you n baby..it stresses your body. :hugs: Feel better soon.

Shan got a BFP??????? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: I spend a day away and I miss all the fun :haha: Congrats girly. xoxox

Well the cleaners have been here (and still are now) for the weekend..I worked my but off for my 16 week milestone but that's ok! I was so sore last night. House is feeling like home again. I'm sooooooo relieved.

hiya

sorry to hear ur not well ness :hugs: i was like that the worst migranes, never had paracetamol, and jus tried to sleep them off, so do deffo take it!!!
awwww kirstie i love ur bump....its so cute!!!!!!
oh is in bed from comin in this mornin!! dont fink ive ovd yet, no ewcm really yet... didnt BD last nite so will defo today, if hes nt 2 grumpy!!! fxd for ewcm soon ha xxxx

yayyyy di hav u ov'd?? did say u was due some good luck didnt we xxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back