Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks y'all shannon im feeling tried.. but okay nice card btw! i love fish tanks they are VERY calming :)

Hi ladies

Had a nice temp rise this morning!!! Yay! So I def ov'd when I thought I did..so glad.

Have a major sore throat and stuffy nose tho..argh. I'm always the last to catch the cold and have it the longest. It's 7 am..I'm up early to get kiddo off to school. So sleepy!

Kayla, your bunnies are so very cute!!!!

Morning my peaches!

You all ok today?

Well 8dpo and :bfn: with fmu but I know it's still very early so expected that.

Nothing major symptoms wise

-bit of nausea
-gassy
-headache and stuffy nose
-gums bleeding on right side of mouth and they're quite sore

had no more discharge since the creamy yellow tinged stuff at about 2/3dpo but I have had thrush all weekend which can make you very dry inside! Plus I heard thrush can be an earl pregnancy symptom too!

Yep, it can be! So you're still very much in the game, in spite of bfn. It's very early days. xo

I just woke up again..had gone back to bed when DD went to school. Feeling totally crappy. Ugh.

But still very excited for this cycle..I think we timed BD just right..hoping the lil swimmers did what they were supposed to do!

thanks Brandy! I'm hoping I will still get my :bfn: still got a few days til the witch is due to show her face so that's comforting lol!

Aww well maybe you're experiencing the Early Pregnancy Factor Brandy like I did?! I swear to you 2 dpo I started feeling 'different' although it remains to be seen if that was justified or not he he !!

I sure hope so..for both of us! :D

I need to get to studying..I always find myself on here every hour or so lol...but I'm allowed to take breaks, right?! hehe

ha ha ha I'm at work.....so far haven't done any work....

I've been to the toilet and there's more watery light pink stuff on the toilet paper and having cramping like AF is gonna come! The witch isn't due til 14th though so know it's not AF!!

Awesome!!!! I bet it's IB! If it is, you should get your positive in 2-3 days..might take a little longer tho, as you know, everyone is different. I'm sure you'll be testing everyday haha..but don't let it get you down if you don't see a BFP just yet.

eeeek so excited for you!

Thanks Brandy honey!!

I've been having what I think is the IB since Friday! Friday's was watery light pink like today but not as much as today, Saturday nothing much and then Sunday a little bit and then more today so think the eggy (if it is that) has been burrowing away for a few days lol!

I've got a FRER and some Superdrug own brands which I'll use to test before the FRER....eeek the next few days are gonna kill me!

vanessa you are pregnant, i just hope its a sticky bean for u girlie!
Everyone else hello x

aww thank you jellie!! You lot are getting me excited!! I'm sat here with a grin on my face at work (yes supposed to be working lol) and I'm getting funny looks he he!!

Love your avatar Jellie that's awesome!!!

thanks nessie, thats me n my boy buddie at a show last year. Im so envious of u u preggo biatch, lol kiddin, obv im delighted xx

So cool

I never learned to ride a horse..was kicked by one when I was little and have been terrified of them since!

peace love baby , i wondered if you could help me i just cant seem to get a ticker going on my posts , could you explain how please, thanks ,Tina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"