Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
morning girlies. I'm laying in bed peeved. Cd 19 low temp still. Either my temp isn't showing ovulation or it's gonna be a long while before it happens. I did experience a couple of twinges like last pregnancy last night.. Who knows

peace love baby , i wondered if you could help me i just cant seem to get a ticker going on my posts , could you explain how please, thanks ,Tina

Do you have a ticker created? If not, you can go to a site like lilypie.com and create one. Once you've done that, you will see at the end of making it, they will give you an option of which links to use, highlight and copy the "ubbc and bb code"..

Then go to your "user cp" area..click on "edit signature" and paste that code into the space provided. Then try "save signature"...hope it works out!

morning girlies. I'm laying in bed peeved. Cd 19 low temp still. Either my temp isn't showing ovulation or it's gonna be a long while before it happens. I did experience a couple of twinges like last pregnancy last night.. Who knows

Morning, Shannon xo

So weird..your chart isn't showing OV..so I really don't know! I hope it's soon for you..the waiting is horrible

thanks nessie, thats me n my boy buddie at a show last year. Im so envious of u u preggo biatch, lol kiddin, obv im delighted xx

aww he's a lovely boy!! Do you do many shows?? my cousins used to do dressage when they were little - we could never afford horses so I was always jealous although now I'm quite scared of horses cos they are huge some of them!!

he he thanks jellie :flower:

hey it's not positive til I see those two lovely lines anyway, I'm feeling pretty nervous now!! still getting small amounts of watery light pink when I wipe, been to the loo about 5 times today already!!

Morning Shannon! (well 1.10pm over here :haha:)

ooh what if you've caught an eggy sooner than expected? They say women who have recently been pregnant are mega fertile.....

Morning, Shannon xo

So weird..your chart isn't showing OV..so I really don't know! I hope it's soon for you..the waiting is horrible

Oh yes it is! I am getting so mad.:growlmad: DH is all over me so I guess when I O it will still be good timing :haha:

Morning Shannon! (well 1.10pm over here :haha:)

ooh what if you've caught an eggy sooner than expected? They say women who have recently been pregnant are mega fertile.....

Im thinking I did. I have read that woman are mega fertile.. and some of them ovulate earlier than expected. Although my temps arent telling me:( Last month my coverline was 97.3. I thought it was the new thermometer and that was the reason for the high temps..maybe not..:haha::wacko:

Ooh Shannon I hope it means you've ov'd early and you've caught a beanie!!! That would be so awesome for you!!!

Ooh Shannon I hope it means you've ov'd early and you've caught a beanie!!! That would be so awesome for you!!!

Well on CD 6 when I was still bleeding I had lots of CM at the end with a little blood and honestly I have never had that before..It was EWCM lol and of course I just figured it out.. then around cd 10 I was having ovulation pain..:wacko:

I had ov pain from just before ov and then up to 4dpo so maybe it's just residual ov pain?

Great to see a new pic Shannon you hottie!!

Thanks Ness. Thats what hubby says too.

I think we all are going to have cute babies:)

Well the girls in TTC after a loss said they all had wacky cycles and O ed way late:cry:

I have an appt be back later

Jellie babe.. Where are you? You need to give me your email so I can bug you!

well your DH is right! He has one hot lady!!

yeah from what I've read from the other girls who have unfortunately not had a sticky bean their cycles were all over too.

see you soon then chuckie egg x

Shannon, you sexy mama!

Hopefully you O'd early..but like you said, theres just no way to really know yet. Fx'd as usual for you and everyone on here!

My spotting has nearly stopped..that was odd. CM has turned creamy now, so another post-ov predictor there for me. C'mon 2ww..hurry up and get over with!

I don't evny you starting the 2ww now...glad I'm half way through lol

Hi girls thanks:blush:

I just got back from counseling. I am taking a month off from school next month :wohoo:

Anyways. How long does spermies stay inside. I dont know if I finally have EWCM or if its just spermies, but my tatas are hurting too.. I am so confused!

Wish we all lived closer together lol

I know it would be fab if we all lived close by!!

I hope you are in the tww!! If we both have :bfp:'s we can be bump buddies!!!

Me toooooo!

Wish we could hang out hehe. That'd be awesome..we have so much in common.

My cold is annoying me now..can't breathe thru my nose. Appetite is out of this world right now too..oh man. Similar to PMS. I was supposed to have a "down day" which is part of my alternate day dieting..but couldn't do it..been snacking all day lol.

lol.. I am always hungry with my diet. I never get full off of a meal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"