Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe, sounds good..I hope..?!

I need to get back to studying..but I'll be in and out. xo

Yah I am going to take a nap.. I never freaking nap!

Enjoy studying!

OMG girls sounds good!! cramping and sore boobies bring on some :bfp:s!!

i've just been for tea at the out-laws and it was yummy - the thing is I could eat it again lol, just come home and had two gluten free chocolate biscuits ha ha!!

Still having cramping and got back ache and feel so tired I could go to bed right now but it's only 7pm over here - far too early for bed!!

I'm in bed lol it's 2:20 here... Mmmm chocolatte biscuts sound so good! I just ate and I'm starving. I can't sleep lol overtired.

that's what i was like yesterday when i went for my afternoon nap - overtired

I may have to get a bath and get in bed early too!!

You are so preggo!:)

I just checked my cervix.. creamy CM. Not ewcm. must have been spermies.

I did OPK its lighter than this am.

I feel so crazy.

well if it's getting lighter then you sound like you :sex: at exactly the right time!!

I keep thinking I can't be preggo even though i have all these symptoms and the watery light pink on the toilet tissue but I think that's pretty normal do you think?

Some gals have the IB bleeding/spotting for days..:)

I hope I caught the eggie sigh. I am so exhausted and it wasnt all day.. just came about.

You both sound preggo.

I was studying and found myself feeling AF-like cramps..and then I was like "NO..I'm imagining this" lol.

Its way too early to have any symptoms anyways, for me. Must be post-O cramps..if those exist.

You both sound preggo.

I was studying and found myself feeling AF-like cramps..and then I was like "NO..I'm imagining this" lol.

Its way too early to have any symptoms anyways, for me. Must be post-O cramps..if those exist.

I would think anytime we have hormone changes there is a possibility.

I am having all to familiar symptoms.. lol.. I havent told hubby, but he looked at me and said wow you look tired all of a sudden lol

Observant hubby lol.

Wish you could get some rest, being so tired.

I'm sleepy now..but it's 10:30 pm almost. I still have to study a couple more hrs. Yawwwwwwwn.

So don't want to. Might just go to bed and then stay up in the morning when I sent DD to school. Hmm decisions lol

Lol I would sleep.
I am better during the day after 11-3 or after 8pm-10 for homework. otherwise it doesnt get done lol

Id rather it be 10pm and I be tired! lol

Hubby and I are going on a 4 day vacation in the end of March we hope lol I need a break. We were just talking about me getting on BCP to get pregnant. that is what happened for me to have my son. If it doesnt happen this cycle thats what I am doing I cant take this crap anymore 65 day cycles and my cycles being weird. Its been 6 months and 3 cycles.

That's good thinking..BCP to regulate then get pregnant. But hey, you won't need to, cuz THIS is your cycle :D

So after reading, I think I'm really 3 dpo! Further than I thought lol..cuz I had an "ovulation" dip..and FF says if you're lucky enough to have such a dip, you normally O on that day. !!!
I just want my crosshairs so I can see it on the chart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"