Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it would be lovely to be my cycle. Did 2 mo bcp to get preggo with ds. First try :)

I know what you mean about crosshairs. Lol I pray for them everyday. Stared at my chart..today. I don't see o dip:(

Some gals have the IB bleeding/spotting for days..:)

I hope I caught the eggie sigh. I am so exhausted and it wasnt all day.. just came about.

i've had it since Friday but noticeable on a tissue more today. still having cramping and sharp twinges and my stomach feels so bloated and sore! when I lean forward my tummy feels so heavy low down

i hope you caught the eggie your symptoms sound really promising!

Just remember, not everyone has a pre-o dip. The post-o spike is much more common!

Well..I am gonna crash for now. I'm excited to wake up and temp lol. This 2ww is already torture!

G'night lovelies xo

Night Brandy. ..Lol I was excited to temp.

Ness, yup that sounds familiar:)

Hello ladies...I havent been on in a few weeks. Actually since I introduced myself! lol! I should be o'ing tomorrow so we have been covering all of our bases around here!

Congrats on o ing... I still dont know if I did.

Im going crazy over it :wacko:

right now I am having the same symptoms as I did with the last pregnancy..

If you are having the same s/s as the last time then I would think that is good! When is AF due for you?

I had af 1.21 the day I lost the baby... My temps arent showing that I have ovulated:(

Ok now I remember! You changed your pic so I didnt recognize you! I hope that I dont get off this cycle because of the chemical. I am thinking I should O tomorrow but who knows. I dont temp I just use the cbfm. I have been o'ing on cd13 & 14 or cd14 & 15 but havent got it yet. Now im nervous.

Dont be nervous. Sometimes after a chemical you can O right away too... Everyone is different.

OMG I forgot earlier I looked down and there was a wet spot on my nipple part again. I just ignore it and went along.. and just now I saw some liquid on my nipple...

What is going on?!?!

Oh no what is the nip thing all about? Have you ever had that before? Maybe it has something to do with the chemical?

I hope so that means I would have ovulated around CD10 which I thought wasnt possible but I guess is after a chemical. Its just weird.

I have gotten high peak days on my cbfm for the last 2 days so I am praying that eggie shows soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"