Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao Rach. They dont have those kind of digis here cry.

When I get a darker test Loren I will post. Maybe tomorrow:)

Ness, yes it is :flower:

Okay I have to eat now and run.

:dust:

hahahahaha, were did u hear that????? yer but this month ur not gna have to drop it to get that :p urs will say pregnant 1-2weeks!!!!! PMA woman PMA!!!! u ok chick??xxx

gdgdgdgdgdgdgdgdg cnt wait to see it huni xxxxxxx

Loren I love Gone With the Wind my favorite movie of all time Prissy's Line I dont know nothin bout birthin no baby and Rhett's Frankly my dear I dont give a damn are the best lines ever lol

Diane have you lost your mind SARDINES ugh ugh ugh ugh and to add to the delicious taste of Ketchup is just and insult lol if you eat that not pregnant id hate to see what you crave when you get that bfp probably blood pudding or fish with there heads still on UGHH woman

hey ladies

Seriously Diane sardines! gag! my mom eats those things ugh can't stand the smell of fish never could. lol

Shan how you doing girlie?

ok im ordering all of you ladies to get a bfp this week or im gonna be forced to poas myself and I demand a PICTURE sorry Shan but its the only way to satisfy my addiction is with visual proof gotta see those lines lol I found my stash of test there are 7 and that doesnt include the 3 with faint lines that I tossed there in this little box thing I keep by the phone im surprised someone didnt stage an intervention for me

you mean u dnt like blood pudin? Or black pudin as we cal it here nicole? Lol. So i gave in and went n got sardines in bbq sauce. Bad idea! Mustve bin karma for makin u gals gag! So nw cookie monster has fish breath! It was yuk. Did have smokd mussels in sunflower oil tho! Didnt knw u got them in a tin? Loren, dnt think u told us bout wot hapnd to mia baby! Love u billyuns haha. Shan thats great news bout the test! Nw u can request for bloods nw! Congrats again x

haha nicole I wish I could but i have no sperm in me right now unless i get insemenated lol

EWWWW woman how is that any better then sardines MUSSELS in oil UGH I can see it now you will be eating ice cream with little fish heads sticking out

lol Shey you could always have him mail you some and turkey baste it

oh and Jo has some funky food taste also I really hope my ms is gone by the time you two ladies start getting craveings ugh I cant even imagine what they will be

lol Shey you could always have him mail you some and turkey baste it

Nicole its funny you say that cause my friend Tiffani said the samething to me yesterday when we were going to lunch.

PLEASE PLEASE stop talking about fish heads and sardines lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back