Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmn anchovie icecream! Yum nicole! Why didnt i think of that? Lol. When i was pg before i ate endless amounts of pickld onions, pickld gherkins and 10p crisps! Not alot else mind u lol. Can u believe 10p crisps are nw 15p? :growlmad: and u get less in it? Wth? Lol x

gdgdgdgd.am fine thanx rach, just bit hedachey n nauseas hate the days leading to AF on the odd month i feel like this like 3-4days b4 it!!! dont no y.2ww sucks bigggg time!!!!!xxxx

omg diane just utter disgust in my face right now hahaha eeeeee.wellllll the lad never told me n brad this i had to find out myself and read it for myself and am getn upset tlkn bout it nw haha my poor likkle baby!!! ive just read it agen then to copy n paste a little bit, i phoned him and he confirmed they did do that do her............ i'll show the newspaper clip....

BURGLARS ransacked the south Liverpool home of a champion boxer, escaping with a haul of memorabilia.

Former WBU featherweight world champion Derry Mathews returned home late on Friday night to find his house in Gateacre Village trashed.

It is understood the gang may even have drugged his pet dog so they would not be disturbed as they raided the property.

i read that and phoned him and he said yer they did and they kickd her about aswel. its so upsetting!!!! xxxxxxx

it happend the night i MC'd aswel!!!! brad thinks its stupid that i sed awwww we both went thru sumthin so horrible on the same night thats y shes my baby!!! haha silly ino bt o wel xxxxx

awww that's horrible!!! how could anyone harm an animal?!xx

Lol Shey and Ness good thing Diane lives so far away she might try and steal my package of saltwater snails and eat them they better come today im getting impatient im not sure about snails comeing through the mail but hey i got 75 for just a little over a dollar and 14 for shipping so cant complain when there over 4 dollars for one in the pet store

aww Loren that is terrible but could explian why she acts the way she does sometimes especially with your dh poor poor girl by the way how bad were his bites hope he is ok

lol Nicole yeah keep your eye on that Diane :haha:

how you feeling today?

ino ness!!! but it is liverpool they r capable of anything ther sik horrible people here, ino them kind of people are everywer but stil u only really seem to hear lots from here!!!! *******s the lot of them.like that sean mercer who shot Rhys Jones the 11 yr old that happend by mine wel wer i lived with me mum n dad ect and he shot him by accident meaning to shoot sum1 else but kept saying he was not guilty for over a year putting rhys's mum and dad thru torcher for so long, and now hes away doing 22yrs and stil saying he didnt do it :| wtf!!! and the others who i went to skool with and live by my mum who set up a murder outside the prison here, u might have heard about the gun gang crime in liverpool between...croxteth and norris green..wel i'm from croxteth, the lads who set tha murder up did it from prison he got others to turn up and they used a swan off shotgun and shot 1 of the lads from norris green point blank in his head.its just sick sick sick sick!!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gosh it sounds awful Loren!

I did hear about Rhys Jones that was horrendous I can't imagine what his poor parents went through and are still going through!

there are some real evil b@star*s out there xx

ino nicole :( bless her, thats what u thought aswel!!! his bites r fine hes on antibiotics and has to get a booster on monday :) thanx 4 askn huni xxxx

thers alot of green pregnant ladies in here now thanx to u diane hahaha.nesss whats ur bump like now!!!!!!!xxxxxxxxx

I have to be really carefull with smells if I get a whiff of anything a little off I just gag with no warning at all ive got to where I spray perfume or body spray on the cuff of my sleeve just in case i probably look really stupid going around smelling my sleeve but its much better then the other option

ok no more fish talk! making me want to puke! sorry

ahh Loren that is good it make take her a long time to overcome her fear if she ever does at all he will just have to earn her trust over time

Hey Diane is the one EATING the stuff and were the ones getting the nasty tummy that just doesnt seem right at all lol

hahahahahah Nicole the Cuff Sniffer is ur new name hahahahah dnt no y that amused me but it did alot hahaha xxxx

and the 10p crisp being 15-25p is awful!!!!! space raiders wer amazinnnn!!!and american cheese burger flavour Quarterbacks!!!! they wer fit to oh and Thingies ther gorjiss!!!!xxxxx

omg loren! Poor mia baby girlie! Give her a big hug frm me! And liverpool, aint that home of the jamie bulger case? Poor lil boy! And nicole your yummy snails are on route to my place! Yum, suppose theyll taste just like whelks, which i call 'shell bogeys' lol. Little salty slimebalz! Haha. I usd to collect snails in a mop bucket when i was a kid. What an exciting life i led! Lol x

omg loren! Poor mia baby girlie! Give her a big hug frm me! And liverpool, aint that home of the jamie bulger case? Poor lil boy! And nicole your yummy snails are on route to my place! Yum, suppose theyll taste just like whelks, which i call 'shell bogeys' lol. Little salty slimebalz! Haha. I usd to collect snails in a mop bucket when i was a kid. What an exciting life i led! Lol x

i wil do thanx huni i posted that b4 and ran out to her n got loads of kisses lol.yer that happend here to!!!its heartbreakn!!!hahahahahaha what a life u did lead indeed di hahaha xxxxxx ad have take the bucket full of snails anyday over the way i lookd hahahaha my mum made me wer a patch over my good eye to make my bad eye stronger!!!nah it didnt work atall hahaha even had stickers on the patch!!!awful the first thing me mum sed t me wen i gt preg was plz dont patch him/her in skool if u have to patch them at home hahaha xxxxx am tryna ignore the food related things u just rote aswel :| eeeeeeee gets worse ya dirty bitch haha xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"