Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
here I am worried if I can take the smell or what ever nasty surprise might be in store when I open this package and your talking about eating them UGHHHHHHHHHHHH and EWWWWWWWW

a girl i hatd stole my buckd of snails and i was balling my eyes out! I used to spend my pocket money buying them cucumber n lettuce lol so my mum went round to her mums demanding them bk! Hahaha, it mustve sounded pathetic! Aww love me mammy! X

Diane that's gross!

brb ladies gotta run to the grocery store for my dad. then im getting me some lunch im starving.

another even higher temp 4 jo! :yipee: :crib: :dance: aww loren, wee patchy! But luk at hw stunin u are nw chick! X

lmao Diane you and your snails its amazing what a mommy will do for her babies do and say what you want to me but you better leave my kids alone this momma bear not only growls she bites lmao

Bye Shey and no funny food so help me if you eat snails ill dissown you and Diane both lo

thers alot of green pregnant ladies in here now thanx to u diane hahaha.nesss whats ur bump like now!!!!!!!xxxxxxxxx

I just look like I've eaten too many pies Loren :haha: though above my pubic bone feels more protruding and hard so reckon it'll 'pop' out soon enough! xxx

Diane lady wht did I tell you about gross topics of convo.....bad Diane smacked bottom and bed for you young lady!! xx

Nicole even perfume makes me gag lol I've got some lovely Gucci Flora and I can't wear it it's just too strong!

I also hate it at the moment when a smoker sits next to me on the bus for my 30 minute journey to work talk about :sick:

hahahahaha nicole. hahahahahahaha wee patchy.awwwww tha snail storys so cute haha awwwww diane!!!!! right am goin because nobby is home xxxxxxx b bk later girlies love u all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

awwwwwww wel wen u eventually pop geta piccie up!!!love bumps n scans!!!!!spk later huni xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I just tracked my snail package will be here today eww im excited there suppose to burrow down in the sand then when they smell food they crawl back out they call them Zombie snails ahh I cant wait should provide me with loads of entertainment for the next few days anyway I wonder if snails can get fat if you feed them to much hmm better look into that

oh and yayyyyy i'm a chat happy bnb member atlast hahaha xxxxxxx

Hey all,
Loren hope ya feeling better,
Hope everyone else is feeling ok.
36.6 today and 8pts on the ealry pg monitor

lol Diane if I had been your mom I would have went round got your snails back and told the little girl who stole them that if she did it again she would turn into a large slimey snail when she went to bed that night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"