Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha nicole, i think the conversation went a little like 'if ur daughter does that again i will do u in and my hubby will be round to sort ur man out ' lol. Thats what u call protective lol. Fiercly so! We had tropical fish when i was little nicole, and if u bought live food for them i think u ended up with snail eggs in them and they used to hide in the gravel and when u put the tank light off at nite they all startd moving! It was freaky! Zombie snails is a great description :thumbup: x

well I cant wait to see what these do hopefully they arnt freaky weird lol

you sure that istn 8 points out of 10 JO

Congrats Jo on the temp raise!!!
Congrats Shan on the darker line!!!
:hi: everyone!!! I have to get going and can't be on for the rest of the day. Just wanted to say hi and wish everyone a wonderful day.:hugs:

Hi Callie By Callie lol hope you and the baby are feeling good have a good day

they where freaky nic. Thats why we got rid of our tank lol. But u certainly didnt buy these little critters so maybe urs are magic snails lol x

thanks Callie.
Yup Diane I parted with cash
Noooo not 9/10

well ladies ive got to get off here and get some cleaning done dont even have the beds made yet UGh wish I had a magic wand lol ill bbiab

lol Diane ill make sure I try and take some pictures im expecting a little freaky hince the term Zombie snails but hopefully not scare the heck out of me freaky

Oh how I wish they did Jo lol and toliets cleaned themselves and laundry washed and dryed and folded and put its own self away

have fun doing the housework nic x hi callie, bye callie. Lol. Hope ur well x i paid 4 vip too jo. Got sick of opening up new email addresses so i cud reffer myself to get 5 free days lol x

lol Diane.
I had garlic snails in paris not bad. WillNicole dis ownme?
Oh gass is better but all in my chest and upper back now so still feel sick and it hurts but not curling in a ball hurting. Kinda indegestion like.

Yo girlies! Just had sausage and mash. Mmm. Off out with a mate tonight. I want to frigging test. Oh said I can have one but he doesn't understand that I am too early! Hahaha!! I have him right where I want him! So peed off I didn't dtd on o day. How's my temps looking.

I watched a film the other night and someone called period aunt flo! I love it!

chart looking gud rach :thumbup: ooh sausage n mash! Yum, not sure bout garlic snails jo, but mussels in garlic butter, drool! Lol x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"