Crazy March Tester's Seeking A Christmas Baby!

I love seeing tests too.. I may have to poas tomorrow morning now:haha:

Hi everyone, can I join the list for testing? first month TTC after mmc in January. I'll be testing on 25th if AF doesn't show up the day before!

Ooppsss I've started now lol

This might be a silly question but can I ask why you put the ring beside your tests? I've seen it a few times and never knew what it meant :blush:

Hiya Leann83

Sorry to hear of your loss (big hugs) hopefully this is your month and have your lil rainbow baby

The ring is there to help the camera focus on the test :)

Hi leanne sorry to hear about your mmc. Fx for this cycle hun xxx

Hi leanne sorry about your mc, sending lots of luck for this cycle!

Good luck with the testing myheart and keep them coming!!

Glad the weather is being kind to you Emma, it's pants here!!

And Natalie can't wait to see your tests either! Good luck.

I got a nearly positive opk last night and positive today, going to bd tonight but scared I may have missed it now if I had ovulated this morning or through last night :-( xxx

Thanks emma, myheart, natilly :flower:

Hope it's a lucky month for us all and there's lots of babies with us before Christmas!

CD14 here ..fertile window starts tomorrowaccording to Glow app. I'm ready to O!!

Hello All :). I believe I am beginning my TWW today. This is the first cycle where I feel hopeful since early loss 2 days after Christmas. Figured since I feel hopeful it would help to join in with others to help pass the dreaded tww! I will be testing on the 26th (early but I got bfp's around 10 dpo with my first 4 pergnancies). Or I may buy out the dollar tree and start testing tomorrow just to calm the urge to POAS! HA! I hope to see a lot of ::bfp: here meanwhile :)

Anyone got piccies of a peak cbfm stick...got ewcm this morn so peed on the stick but no monitor...
Both lines look pretty dark .
Xx

Anyone got piccies of a peak cbfm stick...got ewcm this morn so peed on the stick but no monitor...
Both lines look pretty dark .
Xx

Morning Emma.. Sounds like your ovulating! :-D be nice to conceive while on holiday!

I forgot to test this morning! :dohh: just at work now so im not going to pee until I finish at 2 then do one then lol im itching to poas

Myheart looking forward to seeing your tests this morning

Hello All :). I believe I am beginning my TWW today. This is the first cycle where I feel hopeful since early loss 2 days after Christmas. Figured since I feel hopeful it would help to join in with others to help pass the dreaded tww! I will be testing on the 26th (early but I got bfp's around 10 dpo with my first 4 pergnancies). Or I may buy out the dollar tree and start testing tomorrow just to calm the urge to POAS! HA! I hope to see a lot of ::bfp: here meanwhile :)

Good luck hun xxx

I have done fmu and smu ha, top 3 yesterday, middle fmu, bottom 2 2mu xx

Attachments

• DSC_0007.jpg
    DSC_0007.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 11
Thanks natily :))) hoping so !! Xx

Fx for testing later...and myheart u too..
I cnt see ur tests on phone but good luck xx

So sorry for your loss cnswilliams :hugs: hope this is your lucky month!
:dust:

Hope I can join in. O was yesterday for me, so AF will be due Sunday 29th. Just squeaking in as a March tester.

Myheart- how many dpo are you now? not sure I see anything but I am not very good at spotting line on anything but frers.

I am not so bloated today :( sound silly to want it but I do want some kind of symptoms. Only 5dpo so very early days. I do think that symptoms do start before implantation though (if pregnant of course) as your body must be affected by fertilisation? obviously the hcg symptoms won't kick in till after 6ish days though.

roll on the weekend!

Im either 7/8 dpo hun, i dont know why I do it to myself tbh, makes me all sad only seeing 1 line xxx

Im either 7/8 dpo hun, i dont know why I do it to myself tbh, makes me all sad only seeing 1 line xxx

Yes, that is a bit early - the earliest i got faint positives was evening of 9dpo. Perhaps take a day off and try on Thursday? but i know hard it is to stop once you've started... :hugs:

Welcome everyone new I will add you to the list tomorrow I'm working later.

Emma yay to ovulation!

I've decided not to test early for that reason unless my chart gives me a reason I just get more and more gutted seeing one line only then I can't stop testing :wacko:

I have my crosshairs and I'm now 3dpo

:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"